Club Nintendo is sending out Super Smash 3DS Demo Codes!

Code drop:

A05V2FY930NYM058

A05V6KV205L288N7

A05VAQ4S33SL55GU

Sorry I don't have time this morning to do the "first 3 to quote me for a code" thing.

Enjoy.

Hi, I have 3 codes to share with anyone that wants it. Let others know which ones you used.

A05V3RV42465BDNA

A05V804U39K0NJ85

A05VC5BN0NM2NC2G

Enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
Would love to get one, only the 2nd time I've ever not been platinum (and was fine with that given the prizes until this started! ;) )... thanks for your consideration. :)

PSA FOR THOSE WILLING TO GIVE AWAY CODES

DO NOT FALL FOR NOOB SOB STORIES - ASK THEM FOR PROOF THAT THEIR BABY WON'T STOP CRYING UNLSS THEY GET A CODE!

Either post codes here (and hope lurkers don't get) OR PM them to veteran/active contributing members. 

IMO, a veteran CAG has been a member for at least 2 years and has several hundred posts (check history if you want to make sure their posts aren't just all begging).  Active and contributing members either maintain relevant threads (deals info/wikis, game nights, etc) or participate often (trading activity - not always good indicator, meaningful discussion in threads etc).

PS

I did not get an email and have been Platinum member every year aside from the first.  In the even someone requests it, I can prove this claim.

Ugh ^ This post :/

Anyway, yesterday 2 very awesome people gave me smash bros codes for both me and my brother when I thought I was left out. But today when I checked my email it was there waiting for me, so as promised, here are my codes (Very bottom one is used but rest are good to go)

Good luck guys ⋂‿⋂ !

5da4nm.png

Anyway, yesterday 2 very awesome people gave me smash bros codes for both me and my brother when I thought I was left out. But today when I checked my email it was there waiting for me, so as promised, here are my codes (Very bottom one is used but rest are good to go)

Good luck guys ⋂‿⋂ !
hey,

thank you very much..

i got the one in the middle... the one ending in 7900

Good luck guys ⋂‿⋂ !
I wansn't calling anyone out, just tired of begging posts expecting people to send them. If people that give them out just do a code drop or some type of contest, that's better.

With that said glad you decided to give codes away as you said you would. In fact I was the 3rd person and last person to redeem one of your codes (I tried the 3rd code then the 2nd then last thinking you meant you used the first for your brother).

remember that anyone is free to decide wether or not give something away, I'd actually prefer to give an unused code for a cag who seems to be active , instead of just pasting them here so that lukers would get their hands on them hehehe, I got a code from a cag yesterday so I'm grateful as hell =), though I wasn't lucky enought to actually get an email in my 3 CN platinum accounts =(

instead of watching this thread and hoping someone posts one. if you have a spare code, i would appreciate it. youd be giving the code to a member that will play the demo for hours.  I've wanted smash on a handheld forever. 

Ugh, I hate doing this. I have been a platinum member for CN since 2009 and have already hit platinum this year....and i did NOT get any codes. I think it had to do with not opting in to getting News updates from Nintendo. Whatever.

I'd love a spare code from a CAG. Not expecting one, but it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Ugh, I hate doing this. I have been a platinum member for CN since 2009 and have already hit platinum this year....and i did NOT get any codes. I think it had to do with not opting in to getting News updates from Nintendo. Whatever
Edit: I was wrong, you did need to be signed up for promotional email. Sorry :/

I do still need a code and would be so so grateful to receive one. Please make sure rolobollo gets one first<3

could be you werent signed up for the email notification.. from what ive heard they do not give you codes from calling (they dont have codes at hand)

Here are 4 codes. I have no intention of using any so I just wanted to give back to the CAG community.

A05V29LB06R4UGGN

A05V6ES41XV63XXS

A05VAK1U1CAALXP6

A05UV4DU2S0LFWWM

Here's 3 that aren't going to be used...

Plus three more to share with your friends and family:
A05V3X592C8KUD23

A05V7NC21ECBCMVS

A05VBSXS0CXBX4YK

Enjoy! :)

i don't see why people would pay for this demo lmao, yea its hell of a lot of fun, but extremely limited.

on a side note, was mario always this fast and badass? ive never used him in any of the previous versions, but i tried him on this demo with lvl 9 AIs and i was raping them very hard.

i don't see why people would pay for this demo lmao, yea its hell of a lot of fun, but extremely limited.

on a side note, was mario always this fast and badass? ive never used him in any of the previous versions, but i tried him on this demo with lvl 9 AIs and i was raping them very hard.
It was extremely limited. 5 characters and only 1 stage. I don't feel like Mario changed too much from previous games. I found that Pikachu plays really well.

bread's done
Back