Collection in Google Docs, Check it out.

So much love for Magna Carta, it makes me want to bid on it but alas I wont. The last 3-4 times I have bid on that game in a lowball I seem to never win it, it has become my unicorn.

[quote name='Edwin29']Must resist the temptation to bid on more items!!!![/QUOTE]

DO IT, she wont find out!!!! Tell her it was your inner Edwin.

[quote name='skiizim']DO IT, she wont find out!!!! Tell her it was your inner Edwin.[/QUOTE]

No I'm in trouble LOL!!! she saw the box that I got today in the mail from dv8mad's last lowball, and I'm still waiting for two more boxes from another lowball :D. Have to figure out how to sneak those things into the house LOL.

[quote name='Edwin29']No I'm in trouble LOL!!! she saw the box that I got today in the mail from dv8mad's last lowball, and I'm still waiting for two more boxes from another lowball :D. Have to figure out how to sneak those things into the house LOL.[/QUOTE]

Get a PO Box, then slowly sneak the items in one by one, maybe?

[quote name='Edwin29']No I'm in trouble LOL!!! she saw the box that I got today in the mail from dv8mad's last lowball, and I'm still waiting for two more boxes from another lowball :D. Have to figure out how to sneak those things into the house LOL.[/QUOTE]

Do what I do, get everything shipped to your parents house!!!!! Best thing in the world, mom is always home mailbox is secure. The UPS guy is my co-worker, I have great relationship with the mail man and the Fed-Ex guy is cool. Best of all the wife doesn't find out!!!!

[quote name='H4Y4TO']Get a PO Box, then slowly sneak the items in one by one, maybe?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I though about it before, but damn I would feel bad if I do that, is like cheating. LOL

[quote name='skiizim']Do what I do, get everything shipped to your parents house!!!!! Best thing in the world, mom is always home mailbox is secure. The UPS guy is my co-worker, I have great relationship with the mail man and the Fed-Ex guy is cool. Best of all the wife doesn't find out!!!![/QUOTE]

bloody brilliant :lol:

[quote name='Edwin29']Yeah, I though about it before, but damn I would feel bad if I do that, is like cheating. LOL[/QUOTE]

It's only cheating when you get caught ;)

[quote name='bvharris']Don't be that guy.[/QUOTE]
sorry i don't understand. did i bid incorrectly? or misunderstood a rule?

[quote name='skiizim']Do what I do, get everything shipped to your parents house!!!!! Best thing in the world, mom is always home mailbox is secure. The UPS guy is my co-worker, I have great relationship with the mail man and the Fed-Ex guy is cool. Best of all the wife doesn't find out!!!![/QUOTE]

Man you're golden!!! :D Next time I going to wait for the USPS guy at my door and give him 10 bucks with a note saying to leave all my packages on the back door LOL

It's rather annoying, personally if this was my lowball I wouldn't count your bid whether it was in the rules or not. Don't act like you are not trying to be deceptive but if your going to try and put one over Edwin good luck.

[quote name='basis']sorry i don't understand. did i bid incorrectly? or misunderstood a rule?[/QUOTE]

some people don't like it because you're only posting the item's number, hence most of us don't know which items/game are you bidding.

bread's done
Back