Collection in Google Docs, Check it out.

[quote name='Tom Jane']lol, I kind of did the reverse...I don't know how that slipped my attention though...thanks to the guy that bid solely based on number.[/QUOTE]

you're welcome :)

edit: TBH i really didn't know it was frowned upon to just bid by numbers. and thanks all for letting me know kindly.

[quote name='basis']you're welcome :)

edit: TBH i really didn't know it was frowned upon to just bid by numbers. and thanks all for letting me know kindly.[/QUOTE]

This basis is a natural!!! already snipping games LOL

It's just a pain, I can guarantee that anybody that has a bid there keeping an eye on checks and see what it is. It becomes a real pain when you are watching multiple things!

[quote name='rockzero']First lowball I've ever participated in on here, and it was a lot of fun :)[/QUOTE]

Same with me. I was half looking at my laptop, half watching the NFL Draft. Good times, great pick-ups.:cool:

[quote name='rockzero']First lowball I've ever participated in on here, and it was a lot of fun :)[/QUOTE]

Good to hear. The lowball landscape is a lot better now that the biggest douche (stripesorbars) is perma banned.

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']60. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya: Season 1 Complete-$21

Nevermind its already over lol[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding? that thing skyrocketed to almost 100 LOL

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']60. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya: Season 1 Complete-$90

Nevermind its already over lol[/QUOTE]

did you edit your bid on an already over lowball. O_O
I kid.. giving you a hard time for the last time.

Jesus Christ. I have no idea why these things go on for more than 2 hrs., let alone a week, sometimes.

Zero interest all week in MagnaCarta 2. Fast forward to final 2 hrs of lowball and it all of a sudden the desirability is on an Earthbound level.

i feel like a got a hell of a deal!!! :) yakumo i live in new york if that helps determine shipping on fallout new vegas. im still a little new to this

Oh nice, I won something.

Thought I'd get sniped since I forget to check back in near the end.

Sweet.

I just added some funds to my paypal account today so I will make payment in the next two days.

Please send me your paypal info and finished price(+shipping) over PM and I will respond to it with the shipping info after the payment has been made.

Thanks!

Alright, Lowball invoices are sent out. Those of you who did not receive one, I will be sending it out soon after I calculate your shipping. Please be patient.

I don't know why you're sending 1 game in a small flat rate to charge ppl extra. In a bubble wrapper envelope First Class USPS mail it would cost them 3$

[quote name='Krystal109']I don't know why you're sending 1 game in a small flat rate to charge ppl extra. In a bubble wrapper envelope First Class USPS mail it would cost them 3$[/QUOTE]

yea, i won only 1 item and i still hope yakumo can do a change of mind and ship it in a bubble wrapper

yakumolowball.jpg

Gorgeous! :drool: Thanks a tonne! :bouncy:

bread's done
Back