Collectors Lowball! bids updated and invoices being sent out

i got called into work, i have to extend the time for closing, the lowball will close no later than 3AM est. also I updated bids just now.

mobile bump.

also who ever is bidding on the atelier iris 2 and the Other M art folio
Whoever wins atelier Iris 2 at $12 or over will get an Other M Poster with their purchase
Whoever wins other M art folio at $10 or more will also receive a poster as well

i prefer payment first, I will be shipping stuff out as early as tomorrow morning. So if you send the money today i will send you the confirmation number tomorrow

Invoices sent.

Payment received from redemption33

Also Metroid other M art Folio is up for grabs, Sakura_hinata asked if she could withdraw, first one to offer the amount of $8 gets it

payment received from 1trueshadow

first set of packages are going out tomorrow morning.

I will be awake till 2:30 so if anyone sends payments last minute I will send you the games tomorrow morning

1trueshadow I need your address, i am shipping the games out tomorrow please pm me the address.

Also please do not forget about the art folio that I have put back up. it's up for grabs

those who paid yesterday your package is on its way. i will be going again on monday. There are two people who have not paid yet, if i get those payments by sunday your game/games will be going out on monday

stella deus, magna carta, another copy of atelier iris 2, sealed other m art folio, and .hack gu vol. 1 all added to my store list.

bump anyone interested in any of these games?

I am Adding Mana Khemia 2 Box set and Ar Tonelico 2 Box set both new to CAG's first before they go on sale on my site

Question for all of you, what games or kind of games should i stock in my store? What would get you motivated to purchase from my store?

The my car broke down so CAG gets a special sale, and 1 item lowball thread. Please help me out i gotta get parts to fix my car for work.

bread's done
Back