Collectors Lowball! bids updated and invoices being sent out

Looking for some clarification. You're putting 5 items up at a time, in 5 sets, for 5 days. There appears to be more than 25 games in the pictures. Are the games in the pics meant to be bid on separately? Also, if that's the case, am I correct in saying that none of them have actually been bid on yet?

Those pictures are just cause I was bored and wanted to put up a new picture instead of the other m display I've had for months. So to answer you, no about 90% of those games will not be on the lowball, you may or may not see some of them. Remember I am offerring a gem in each lowball so you may see more of those collectors in the sale.

Also I may put off continuing the 5/5/5 for a few das after this one since so far this has shown less interest than the last one and that is a little discouraging

Nice.

Alright Gotian, I think I'm good on bidding on lowballs for now(except that ultimate one that's going on now anyhow).

If you could send me the final invoice for those two items, I'll have the payment sent tomorrow.

Thanks.

going to the post office today to ship first round of games.

Next lowball will start when all items from the last 2 parts are paid and shipped

I now have the store phone online and ready to go starting tomorrow, I also have an email for the store which is in my sig along with the number.

tracking sent for the first shipment of games, everything else will get shipped tomorrow.

Two games for the third part of my 5/5/5 sale are up, Also i want to see more interest in the contest, who doesnt like free stuff?

Let's see more submisions for the free game and package. Also to clarify you must submit all three banners to qualify. The banners will be judged as a group and not individually.

bread's done
Back