Collectors Lowball! bids updated and invoices being sent out

[quote name='Gotian']the system is actually at $5 right now.[/QUOTE]

Ugh, tired copying/pasting/changing money amounts makes for a stupid me. >.>

Game Gear (B)
System - $6

... and grats. =)

Magna Carta (A) - $8

Also, since I was outbid for the Gamegear I'm willing to let my bid go for Sonic for it if Saratinous wants to take it for $1

Bump! Such gems... I'm kicking myself for not having the money to bid (can't very well bid in an emergency lowball and then take a week to pay, lol). Good stuff here. People should bid moar! :)

Sakura Wars So Long my love Collectors (S) - $13
Devil Summoner 2 (A) - $7
Tales of Legendia (A) - $9
Mega Man X Collection (B) (Outer Case Has sticker residue and shelf wear) - $7

[quote name='Gotian']bids updated, also to let you all know, tales of the abyss is the original release[/QUOTE]

Is there a difference (content, cover art) between the original release and re-release? Also, Tales of Legendia is the black label, correct?

tales of legendia is black label, no there is no difference in content or cover art, the difference is in the case, where the original case had the old memory card slot and the new cases are lacking them.

Sorry I didnt upload all the pics, but since i've been busy with work I havent had the time to do so. But everything is complete unless noted and nothing is G/H unless noted.

The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker (B) - $6

PSX
Inuyasha Feudal Fairy Tale (A)
- $2

PS2
Devil Summoner 2 (A) - $9
Magna Carta (A) - $10
Tales of the Abyss (original release) (A) - $7

Tokyo Extreme Racer Drift 2 (A) $1

So when does this thing end, as late as 3 am for East Coast people? o_O

bids updated it could end as late as 3am yes, or it could end around 1am, but thats the time frame for the east coast. Im on the east coast so basically its when tiredness kicks in, lol.

[quote name='Gotian']bids updated it could end as late as 3am yes, or it could end around 1am, but thats the time frame for the east coast. Im on the east coast so basically its when tiredness kicks in, lol.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, this calls for a different strat. then. I guess I'll check in a little before one to make my demon-blow.

bread's done
Back