Collectors Lowball! bids updated and invoices being sent out

So umm, are you gonna count the bids up untill 11 as per your own rules or until just now? Cause it got kinda messy here towards the end, I may have outbid myself on stuff in my own haste D:

Tidal you can't outbid me no more. He said its over!!
Fatal frame 11.
My Internet went dead at the worst moment, so I had to bid on my phone. Anyways I have to go to work and I hope that I win lots of goodies. Please send me a pm and I will pay with PayPal.

[quote name='TommyLove']Tidal you can't outbid me no more. He said its over!!
Fatal frame 11.
My Internet went dead at the worst moment, so I had to bid on my phone. Anyways I have to go to work and I hope that I win lots of goodies. Please send me a pm and I will pay with PayPal.[/QUOTE]

lol, someone bid $20 on it a few pages back. Totally wasn't paying attention to the bids this time around :/

[quote name='TommyLove']Tidal you can't outbid me no more. He said its over!!
Fatal frame 11.
[/QUOTE]

ermm.....

But yeah, if we could get some sort of statement from the host here, I'm bidding on something else right now and depending on what I won/how much I owe you changes my max bid... so yea.... :/

lol you really want it snake

tommy that was the last copy i have for sale. I have 2 more but one is opened and the other sealed. unless youre willing to make me a generous offer

if i acquire one more copy then I might work out a deal tommy, I will let you know tomorrow.

Now to the Biggest question of all, did I reach my Goal of $350?

bread's done
Back