Come celebrate my 1st Lowball with me is OVER. Totals are up!

360 #2 - Bought off Craigs list about a year ago. Come to find out the console was banned from XBL. Works perfect. Comes with power supply and AV HD cable. Has blue flame skin wrap on it. - $30

360 #2 - Bought off Craigs list about a year ago. Come to find out the console was banned from XBL. Works perfect. Comes with power supply and AV HD cable. Has blue flame skin wrap on it. - $33

Dang it man, same day as my lowball?
:ps3:
Alice Madness - $14
Arkham Asylum - $6
Arkham City - $12
Killzone - $5

:360:
Brutal Legend - $2
F3AR - $5

[quote name='Tom Jane']Dang it man, same day as my lowball?[/QUOTE] LOL Seems to be a few of us that have lowballs ending tonight.

Earth Defense Force: IA- $5
Deadly Premonition- $10

Grand theft auto IV: Comes with guide book and map inside case - Fair -$3
360 #1-$4

just making sure...

Damn you knotinmud12!!!!!!!!!!! lol

no hard feelings. its funny, just telling my gf that was the only item I really really wanted!

Lol. Sorry. That's my #1 360 want right now. Krash saw my post and let me know about it a few days back so I had to have it! You made out well with EDF.

its cool, I was foolish and traded it in last summer when I needed some cash. It is a great game, highly under rated! You enjoy the spoils of this lowball, it is a fine purchase.

EDF was recommended by a XBL friend of mine, and for that price I am all about giving it a shot.

Krash, whenever you want my zip code for the shipping cost of that xbox just let me know and I will get on it.

[quote name='Tom Jane']$14 Arkham City :ps3:

Giving you a minute Wchillin[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Wchillinman']Arkham City - $15[/QUOTE]

Ohh crap....CST!!! :lol::lol:

Freemason is right, I'm off my game.

Insert your Boondocks GIF.

Thanks guys for participating. I enjoyed doing it and glad to see you guys got some good deals. I had a feeling it was going to be a battle between Masa and Knot over Deadly Premonition LOL.

Masa, I will send you a PM once I get back home Sunday. I need to pack it up and weigh it, then check on ups.com for the rate.

[quote name='krashhole']Thanks guys for participating. I enjoyed doing it and glad to see you guys got some good deals. I had a feeling it was going to be a battle between Masa and Knot over Deadly Premonition LOL.

Masa, I will send you a PM once I get back home Sunday. I need to pack it up and weigh it, then check on ups.com for the rate.[/QUOTE]

Man, seriously all week I was watching that damn game lol!
Great lowball, looking forward to your next one:applause:
If you would like, you can just throw my games in the box with the, er, box lol. Might be cheaper on the shipping cost (I wouldn't mind at least ;))

Cheers!

[quote name='Tom Jane']Ohh crap....CST!!! :lol::lol:

Freemason is right, I'm off my game.

Insert your Boondocks GIF.[/QUOTE]

:lol: You mean this one
tumblr_lsbl6xRbNZ1qik5afo1_500.gif
:D

okay,

DudeImGodly
Duke Nukem forever $4
Xbox BULK PACKAGE $4
GT= $8+6+1+.30+.45= $15.75

That doesn't seem right.

Not trying to be a dick, but I know the shipping cost is gonna be $8 by Media Mail.
If the items together weighed 3 pounds, (Which they don't) it would only be $3.50
I have no problem paying in a way that makes sure you incur no fees.
But overpaying on shipping is something I hate doing.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']okay,

DudeImGodly
Duke Nukem forever $4
Xbox BULK PACKAGE $4
GT= $8+6+1+.30+.45= $15.75

That doesn't seem right.

Not trying to be a dick, but I know the shipping cost is gonna be $8 by Media Mail.
If the items together weighed 3 pounds, (Which they don't) it would only be $3.50
I have no problem paying in a way that makes sure you incur no fees.
But overpaying on shipping is something I hate doing.[/QUOTE]The $6 is for priority shipping. You have 14 discs plus the gamestop fabric case. All of the totals I put up were for First class and Priority. I'm not sure why I even added media mail as a option because I haven't ran across anyone using it here. If you really want to use media mail, then it would be $5+1 for the additional item. Not sure where you get $3.50 from, but the shipping charges were clearly listed.

[quote name='Rexall']I think you did my numbers wrong? Can you doublecheck[/QUOTE] Sorry about that. I was hella tired and trying to do this at 3am.

Sorry guys for the hiccups. My first lowball and I had a feeling I would make some mistakes. Bare with me as I learn from my mistakes.

[quote name='Stoic Person Eater']Please check my total - my games total came to $9 - there can't be $9 shipping charge.

Please let me know.[/QUOTE]

I have no words for the totals, I can't believe he's forcing the PayPal fees upon you too. That's against the TOS, I think a mod needs to get involved, I'm glad I didn't participate.

If making a buyer pay paypal fees is against the TOS, then why do numerous sellers do it here. My rules as well as shipping terms were copied just like so many others. The totals were used for paypal, I also clearly listed my Amazon payment email and said buyers can just deduct the paypal fees. So I am not forcing anyone to pay using paypal.

Also, all of the rules were posted prior to the auction starting. Clearly some of the bidders failed to read them.

Stoic, here is what was clearly posted:
AUCTION STARTS: 3/29/12 NOW
AUCTION ENDS: 4/6/2012 @11:59pm CST AFTER I POST NO MORE BIDS, THE AUCTION IS OVER.

SHIPPING COSTS AND METHODS:
Add $1 for each additional item.

USPS First Class - $3 for Small/Light item (under 13 oz)
USPS Media Mail - $3 for Small/Light/Medium item (under 13 oz)
USPS Media Mail - $5 for Book/Boxset/Premium item (over 13 oz)

USPS Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box/Envelope - $6 (under 12" in size)
USPS Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box - $12 (over 12" in size)
USPS Priority Mail Large Flat Rate Box - $16 (over 12" in size)

Your order:
Stoic Person Eater
Battlefield Bad Company 2 $3
NCAA Football 2011 $2
Plants vs zombies $4
GT= $9+6+2+.30+.51= $17.81

$9 for your games, $6 for priority shipping because I cannot fit 3 games in a single 6x9 bubble mailer. The $2 comes from $1 per additional item. Again, clearly stated in the first post.

It is against the rules and most "encourage" the fees be paid but it is against the rules to require it. I dont mind but some do.

I dont see an issue with shipping as rates were listed but I guess you could agree to refund any difference as its not a standard size item and not as easy to be sure of shipping cost. (The reason I stopped bidding on it, lol)

I personally have no problem paying paypal fees and will do so. I think its reasonable to require it if other payment options are available. The issue I believe is requiring it violates paypals tos.

Yeah. I wasn't aware of it. Now I am. However, it really shows how many people don't read the guide lines sellers place. Had someone mentioned it over a week ago, a lot of the confusion could have been avoided. Ah well. I'm learning as I go along.

OK, now I am being accused of trying to make a profit by charging people the extra $1 per item like every other lowball sale contains. Being threatened to have mods brought in, etc etc. I have removed the paypal fees because I didnt know the charging of fees was against the TOS. I have also CLEARLY stated I would refund the difference in shipping charges. I AM NOT TRYING TO RIP ANYONE OFF LIKE I HAVE BEEN ACCUSED OF. I have plenty of 100% positive feedback that should prove I am a honest CAG.

Only other thing I can say is if you still aren't happy, don't buy the items you won. Don't know what else to say guys.

bread's done
Back