「COMPLETE」

AUCTION OVER - NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED

Thanks to everyone for your bids and sorry for anyone that was cutoff by the random end.

I still believe it's the most fair way to end a lowball.

We really appreciate the bids, it was a really great welcome back to CAG after a long absence.

As I have said many, many times, lowballs should benefit not just the seller, but the community as well.

It seems there have been very few lowballs recently, so I hope that some of you that enjoyed this one will consider putting some of your own lowballs up.

Even if you lose a few bucks on some things, your fellow CAGs can give those items a good home!
Great low ball with quality and diverse items, wish more lowballs where like this. Good job Dv8man.

Well ladies and gentlemen, as always, it has been a pleasure, but as it's now midnight, and I've had waaaaaaaaay too little sleep this week, I bid you all a good night!

Dead, thanks for the gift at the end there, she'll be ecstatic!
Dv8, thanks for the lowball man, will pay first thing when I get online tmrw, if that's okay with you.

Well ladies and gentlemen, as always, it has been a pleasure, but as it's now midnight, and I've had waaaaaaaaay too little sleep this week, I bid you all a good night!

Dv8, thanks for the lowball man, will pay first thing when I get online tmrw, if that's okay with you.
Keep in mind, shipping is yet to be determined.

No problem man, hope she loves them, and I wouldn't worry too much about paying soon. Dv8's got a looooong night ahead of updating totals and adding things together, along with craploads of organizing and figuring out shipping and packaging, should be a fun time for him.

It has been a LONG time since I last participated in a lowball sale. They are what got me really involved in the CAG community, and I feel like the community wouldn't be quite what it was without them. I've met some people here who I consider friends that I can depend on, and I hope this helps, DV8. This was a behemoth of a sale and you've done a fantastic job of bringing that sense of the community back to these parts.

Keep in mind, shipping is yet to be determined.
Aye, but I don't know how long I'm gonna sleep, plus feeding the kids and all that, plus I like paying promptly, so I always figure it's safer to give a heads up, than to just go offline right after the lowball ends =)

Thanks for the lowball; now I can relax. Was tempted to bid on your couch since I'm heading to Japan next week but airbnb will do, lol.

The number only bids got me lost too so I just focused on the 2 things I really wanted.

I think I won the hangover part 3 steelbook which is the only thing I really really wanted lol was hoping to pick others up cheap and I think they fell thru

I'm new here and I want to say that I did not expect to participate in a Lowball. That was until I looked at this thread out of curiusity and spotted some items I was actually excited about considering I had a chance to grab them at a great value for the price. This was unique and very exciting to take part of and I was able to get all the items I was hoping for. Now on to the boring part, waiting for the shipping bill. :p

Thanks for this great experience!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks again, all.

I am 99% certain I have the OP up-to-date, but as always with a lowball of this size, errors do occur. Please let me know if you see something odd.

Also, again as is always the case, I have a good dozen messages waiting for me in my inbox, so that may already be some "you screwed up messages", lol.

If that's the case, please know messages are the next thing I will go over, so hang tight for a few minutes while I wade through them, please. 

OK, I think I found the missing pages.. I just stopped too soon while working backward.

Thanks a lot to everyone that mentioned it. Would have lost out on over $50!

It's also important to get blackdog's bids sorted out quickly so I can get paid ASAP. The guy is damn near one hundred years old and could drop dead at any moment!

Honestly, the best part of this lowball is seeing how subversive you childish fucks are.

"Let me change the font and ONLY list the number in my bids, hopefully people won't realize what I outbid them on!"

Good job kiddos, keep it up.

That's why you plan accordingly. For example, when I saw numbers, my first thought was to write the numbers and names of things I was interested in down so I was pretty quickly able to figure out what things was being bid on. And it worked out for the most part. Though the smaller font did catch me abit by surprise. You may call it childish but I consider some of it being creative.   

I know sometimes people cut out the descriptions and just post numbers, especially at the end when bidding get heavy, but having one this size without numbers makes it nearly impossible to update for the OP.

Admittedly, the small fonts did make my life a bit difficult as well.

That's why you plan accordingly. For example, when I saw numbers, my first thought was to write the numbers and names of things I was interested in down so I was pretty quickly able to figure out what things was being bid on. And it worked out for the most part. Though the smaller font did catch me abit by surprise. You may call it childish but I consider some of it being creative.
Notepad with numbers and names here, from the start, with current bid/max bid I'm willing to go for. The one that threw me off the most at first was when it was a list of numbers, with some of the numbers being out of sequence. Smart tactic, but a bitch for people on the other end xD

Honestly, the best part of this lowball is seeing how subversive you childish fucks are.

"Let me change the font and ONLY list the number in my bids, hopefully people won't realize what I outbid them on!"

Well sir

i will do all i can to win

without breaking the rules

and that's what i did

Fight me or Feed me!

:)

Thanks for the interesting lowball, sucks I didn't win the PC parts, really wanted to make a separate gaming rig. I should've expected the sneaky moves that happened in the end, it's called a lowball for a reason XD

Thanks for the interesting lowball, sucks I didn't win the PC parts, really wanted to make a separate gaming rig. I should've expected the sneaky moves that happened in the end, it's called a lowball for a reason XD
Sorry, I needed a replacement PCU for my rig that was trashed by hurricane Irma, this one happened to be an exact match short of brand so I couldn't let it go. Surprised I managed to keep up with the bidding on my phone tho.

Use a pen a paper if you don't wanna use a computer. Heaven forbid you got to write something down this day and age. It's easier sometimes to just use numbers. If you really wanted said item like i did I just remembered the numbers and would just again on them. Easy as pie no childish bullshit here at all.

Sorry, I needed a replacement PCU for my rig that was trashed by hurricane Irma, this one happened to be an exact match short of brand so I couldn't let it go. Surprised I managed to keep up with the bidding on my phone tho.
No problem, you probably need it more then I do. I walked away with something in the end, so it's all good.

Agree 100%. I wanted to say something, but by the time I showed up and started bidding, there was only like 2 hours left in the auction. I figured there was no point. I'll be vigilant next time and request the lowball host to make a rule about that.

22. Infinite Undiscovery (360) Narukami $1.50

24. Bayonetta (360 - New/Sealed) Narukami $8.50

35. Little Big Planet 2 (PS3 - New/Sealed) $3
53. The Legend of Zelda The Windwaker (Gamecube) Narukami $10.50

62. Back to the Future I $4.50
63. Back to the Future II $4.50
64. Back to the Future III $4.50

220. True Blood Season 1 $1.50
221. True Blood Season 2 $1.50
222. True Blood Season 3 $1.50
223. True Blood Season 4 $1.50
224. True Blood Season 5 $1.50
225. True Blood Season 6 $1.50
226. True Blood Season 7 $1.50

227. Supernatural Season 1 $3.50
228. Supernatural Season 2 $3.50

229. Supernatural Season 3 $3.50
230. Supernatural Season 4 $3.50
231. Supernatural Season 5 $3.50
232. Supernatural Season 6 $3.50
233. Supernatural Season 7 $3.50
234. Supernatural Season 8 $3.50
235. Supernatural Season 9 $3.50
236. Supernatural Season 10 $3.50
237. Supernatural Season 11 Elevander $3.50

238. The Vampire Diaries Season 1 $1.50
239. The Vampire Diaries Season 2 $1.50
240. The Vampire Diaries Season 3 $1.50
241. The Vampire Diaries Season 4 $1.50
242. The Vampire Diaries Season 5 $1.50
243. The Vampire Diaries Season 6 $1.50

243a. The Vampire Diaries Season 7 $1.50

246. Fringe Season 1 $3.50
247. Fringe Season 2 $3.50
248. Fringe Season 3 $3.50
249. Fringe Season 4 $3.50
250. Fringe Season 5 $3.50

258. Twilight $1
259. Twilight: New Moon $1
260. Twilight: Eclipse $1
261. Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 1 $1

262. Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2 $1

267. Tom Cruise Collection $3.50

270. Predator Trilogy $2.50

276. Sanctuary Season 1 $1.50
277. Sanctuary Season 2 $1.50
278. Sanctuary Season 3 $1.50
279. Sanctuary Season 4 $1.50

302. Castle Season 1 $1.50
303. Castle Season 2 $1.50
304. Castle Season 3 $1.50
305. Castle Season 4 $1.50
306. Castle Season 5 $1.50
307. Castle Season 6 $2.50
308. Castle Season 7 $2.50
309. Castle Season 8 $2.50

323. Buffy The Vampire Slayer Complete Boxset (Damage to box, contents fine) - $6
324. Angel Complete Boxset (Damage to box, contents fine) -$6
329. Funko Pop! Rocket GotG 2014 SDCC Flocked Limited Edition (New/Sealed) $14.50

330. Funko Pop! AoU Hulk (New/Sealed) $2.50
Hey, TC, I won all the Twilight movies. In the OP, it says that blackdog won the first one for $.50

Hey, TC, I won all the Twilight movies. In the OP, it says that blackdog won the first one for $.50
Poor blackdog... I hope he can live without it. He always says the first one is his favorite. LOL

Sorry about that, will get it fixed in a short while after I get back home.

Hey all! Sorry, it's a long, slow process to get things packed and billed as I am committed to getting you all the best shipping I can. Please have patience with me and everything will make it out soon.

In a few minutes, I will be messaging a group of people with very small packages so that I can get their information and get the small things out of the way to facilitate the packing of the larger things afterward. Anyone that gets the message, please do respond ASAP and it will really help the flow of things. Thanks! 

yes, keep making those jokes about me liking sparkly vampire shows.....Christmas is soon and you know what you will get in your stockings.....and it won't be coal. (that at least is useful)

Got the first round of billing up in the OP. Please check it. More coming later.

Still waiting for some responses via PM, and will also begin moving onto the larger packages soon.

Poor blackdog... I hope he can live without it. He always says the first one is his favorite. LOL

Sorry about that, will get it fixed in a short while after I get back home.

lmaooo bidding wars for twilight

that deserves a walk of shame "Game of Thrones style! Naked"
It's a Christmas present, ya knobs. I wouldn't be caught dead with anything Twilight. Except online, apparently. Believe me, I am totally up for disowning family for liking Twilight, but my parents would have a fit. They love my bratty cousin.

It's a Christmas present, ya knobs. I wouldn't be caught dead with anything Twilight. Except online, apparently. Believe me, I am totally up for disowning family for liking Twilight, but my parents would have a fit. They love my bratty cousin.
Hey, I get it. I had a disclaimer on them that I was married until I went over the character limit in the OP and had to make some cuts.

So, yeah... It's a present... 8-[

:lol:

It's getting to the point that things are hard to juggle with some posting in the thread, some via PM and even some that know me through email , facebook, etc.  Not that you are doing anything wrong. I just want to let everyone know any communication is good communication, but it does make it easy to miss something.

So, if you see your status in the OP is incorrect, i.e. you paid but your name is not green or something like that, please let me know and I will look into it ASAP!

More shipping scheduled for tomorrow! Will also continue packing/billing/etc.

bread's done
Back