「COMPLETE」

It's getting to the point that things are hard to juggle with some posting in the thread, some via PM and even some that know me through email , facebook, etc. Not that you are doing anything wrong. I just want to let everyone know any communication is good communication, but it does make it easy to miss something.

So, if you see your status in the OP is incorrect, i.e. you paid but your name is not green or something like that, please let me know and I will look into it ASAP!

More shipping scheduled for tomorrow! Will also continue packing/billing/etc.
Don't worry about mine, it's just one little cheap ps3 game. You will get to it when you get it to it. No rush. Just Pm me when you got the price sorted with shipping.

Don't worry about mine, it's just one little cheap ps3 game. You will get to it when you get it to it. No rush. Just Pm me when you got the price sorted with shipping.
Sorry! It has been so long since I have run a lowball, I took for granted that people knew how I conduct them. LOL

Your total was updated in the OP. I have a couple of PMs from others asking for their totals as well. Please check the OP for your totals due. Everything is color coded according to current status. If it's yellow, that's your total due.

Thanks!

Sorry for the delay this weekend everyone. Didn't get as much done as I had thought with all the kids home and such. Should be getting back in gear from tomorrow!

OK, LOTS of emails sent today with shipping options. A few more to do tomorrow and then I will be down to the last three packages to get shipping options out for. Code names: The Pig, The Old Dog and SlipcoverMan.

Hey dv8!

Would you mind confirming the tracking number on my shipment? When I search for RR482722728JP on Japan Post Tracking, its not coming up with anything. Thanks!

Hi Everyone. Sorry for not touching a single thing or updating yesterday at all. I am going to get caught up with everyone today (that includes Fourier in the post above me).

A very brief explanation as I don't like to simply say I was gone.

As most of you know, I have had some work issues - I can't go into details as per the agreement just completed, but I can say there was a false claim against me that took well over a month to finally get taken care of. I have been super stressed out and finally, FINALLY, yesterday the truth won out.

So, while I no longer work there, I am going to get a very small settlement at least and have some time to get things worked out financially. It was a long, busy day.

Apologies again.

Today is Sunday and tomorrow is a holiday, so I will be shipping the next batch on Tuesday.

I currently have only blackdog, Edwin and Kyox lined up for shipping.

Quite a few payments still out there. Some of you have communicated that it will take a bit longer, others have not.

If you want to have your package shipped out Tuesday, try to get payment to me sometime tomorrow.

If you are having a delay on payment, it's no big deal, just let me know.

Communication is key!

well my goodies arrived today. damn wonderful lowball from my end.  Extra goodies found and appreciated.

now I just need to wait for the next one to spend even more money,  DV8's lowballs are such a blessing to us buyers, too much cool stuff for cheap. and then we tend to spend too much (ok, I know I tend to spend too much) but I do it every time.

now if we can only get him to do another one next month when I have lots of extra $ when i get back from a convention

who knows what kind of goodies he will unearth before the holidays.  Good luck and thanks for another great lowball, (at least great from my end.) :bouncy:

that's awesome Blackdog

i'm still waiting for my goodies

which i won at a very cheap price

the shipping caught me off guard because i had no idea that DV8 was in Japan lol

but still it was worth it

I'm patiently waiting like a little boy waiting for Santa Claus to arrive :)

I know what you mean with shipping, but even with it, still hella cheap.
Plus nothing beats helping a fellow CAGer
Mine arrived fantastically packed, primo condition, nothing but praise.

Two of them still don't have shipping costs included, so I imagine that's the holdup.
I gave most people multiple options. I have been waiting for them to get back to me with their choice. Packages have all been ready to go

for awhile now except yours... It's the curse of being my friend! Your stuff will take forever to get to you, but it will also have a bunch of extra crap with it. LOL

well my goodies arrived today. damn wonderful lowball from my end. Extra goodies found and appreciated.

now I just need to wait for the next one to spend even more money, DV8's lowballs are such a blessing to us buyers, too much cool stuff for cheap. and then we tend to spend too much (ok, I know I tend to spend too much) but I do it every time.

now if we can only get him to do another one next month when I have lots of extra $ when i get back from a convention

who knows what kind of goodies he will unearth before the holidays. Good luck and thanks for another great lowball, (at least great from my end.) :bouncy:
Hmmm... Let's see, we move on November 17th. If I can get one together quickly maybe I can take that cash from you.

No, not really. Will be busy for quite awhile, but I definitely hope to do another sometime. In the meantime, where are all of your lowballs?

me do a lowball :error: , probably not going to happen until I close up shop. there are 3 things I do with things I get items from lowballs,

1 they are for me :bouncy:

2 they are for me to flip and sell to my customers. :mrgreen:

3 they are gifts for friends and good customers so far. :whee:

so any thing I have that I would end up lowballing usually is given away to customers or friends. sorry.

So those items that are flipped provide more dough to buy more lowball stuff, or pay for shipping taco bell sauce to 1st world countries!

Hah, Nov 17th eh? You move on my birthday! :O

Also I've toyed with holding a lowball, except I wouldn't get what stuff is worth because of how damn cheap people are on this site. I'd rather just use eBay anymore, it's a hassle but... CAG has turned to shit in the last few years when it comes to the majority of the userbase.

Got my package as well and the steelbooks arrived in great condition and I absolutely love the slips you have where the top is open so it’s easy to remove them if wanted instead of a flap on it! Thanks for the chance to get these!

Surface shipping suuuuucks!  LOL

I'm not dead, just super busy so have not been around in about a week. We are currently in our last big push to get things wrapped up before the move this Friday.

May not be too long after that I have an "ALL THIS STUFF DOESN'T FIT IN THE NEW PLACE!" lowball.   :wave:

Surface shipping suuuuucks! LOL

I'm not dead, just super busy so have not been around in about a week. We are currently in our last big push to get things wrapped up before the move this Friday.

May not be too long after that I have an "ALL THIS STUFF DOESN'T FIT IN THE NEW PLACE!" lowball. :wave:
Great... then I'd just buy more stuff that doesn't fit in MY new place. You're killing me, Smalls.

bread's done
Back