Considering the psp

cirodot

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I'm thinking about buying a psp after x-mas, and I plan on using it just to play games. What's a good size memory stick to go with?

If you are using it for just game saves then you don't need more than 32mb. However, I'd recommend you get a 1gb stick for if/when you decide you want to put on music/movies/etc. Plus there will be the occasional demo you might want to download so I would recommend a 1gb+.

Thanks for the reply, I just wasn't sure how much memory game saves could actually take up. I'd probably get a bigger card if sony ever allows ps1 downloads straight to the psp, or I can find someone with ps3 that will let me download the games.

Game saves are comparable to the Playstation 2 (plus you can back them up to a computer easily).

But yeah, you might want a bigger one just for purchasing games for it, and downloading demos.

Get a one gb stick, you can sometime find them for $20-30 at retail store. I got a 2 gb stick at target for $40 at target about two weeks ago.

when ya go to get the psp, grab the entertainment pack.

comes with a gig stick/atv game/skate movie...not bad for about $50 more than a core

(btw, this is my first post from my psp heh)

bread's done
Back