Contest (CAGcast #106) Win Rez HD (360) from UGO and the CAGcast!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CAGcast 106 is on the Air, but you Knew that Already.

My heart skips a beat whenever Wombat speaks.

Posted by strd4 on 02/09 at 12:17 AM

Commented on: CAGcast 106 is on the Air, but you Knew that Already.

[quote name='"sayhey"']
some of the stuff you said was much more offensive than what pissed off your wife last episode
smile.gif

keep it real[/quote]

http://gamesblog.ugo.com/index.php/..._106_is_on_the_air_but_you_knew_that_already/

Entered,
As American As ESRB Pie

"What! If i had to guess i would’ve said at least 12-15% of games were mature. The only games i own that are not mature are sports games or DS games.

Posted by eliter1 on 02/09 at 01:48 AM"

I commented on "Mass Effect DLC Coming March 10th"

comment:

I’m glad to see them rolling out reasonably priced DLC for the game. I’m hoping theres a lot more in the future since the nature of the game can really be expanded on in a lot of ways through DLC. I’m definitely buying this.

If Eating is a Sport, Then I’m Michael Jordan

Wombat likes watching competitive eating?
SHOCKING

Posted by Dr Mario Kart on 02/09 at 04:59 AM

sounds like game of the year material to me.

Posted by rogueweapon on 02/09 at 05:14 AM

It's Zelda on a Theramin!

"What the heck is that thing? Whatever it is, it’s pretty weird/awesome. My favorite rendition of Zelda would have to be one played on a ukelele (it’s on YouTube).

Posted by PrarieD0G on 02/09 at 12:12 PM"

Commented on "If Eating is a Sport, Then I'm Michael Jordan"

As a fan and sometimes competitor in local eating competitions, I don’t see this translating to a game very well, but I am still curious and will probably check it out.

I would recommend not watching the Nathan’s hot dog contest in HD--reversal of fortune is a bit too much to handle in 1080.

Also, the Black Widow makes stuffing herself look real sexy.

Posted by dragyynvessyl on 02/09 at 01:15 PM

Do Bad Games Deserve A Second Chance?

Posted by Wombat on 02/05 at 07:50 PM

well if they are good re-makes then sure. if it was a bad game to begin with people wont know its a remake.
Posted by jonny_ebe on 02/09 at 02:03 PM

Commented: As American As ESRB Pie

The whole thing with AO titles is most stores won’t carry them, which is annoying.

Too bad this chart and the infinite amount of E rated games won’t stop all the parents from being all shocked when you can actually “SHOOT PEOPLE” in Grand Theft Auto IV.
Posted by silentbum on 02/09 at 02:21 PM

Comment on "It's Zelda on a Theramin!"

Fact: Theramin players are witches. Very patient, talented, and presumably very crazy witches.

"It's Zelda on a Theramin!"

I've never even heard of a Theramin which appears to be the first musical instrument designed to be played without being touched. fascinating.

Do Bad Games Deserve A Second Chance?

"Growing up as a PC gamer, I’ve seen games go from an unplayable mess on v1.0 to an awesome supremely playable game at v1.2. Unfinished games get pushed out the door with the devs kicking and screaming all the time. It’s good that South Peak is giving these guys a chance to make it right. The patch for the 360 did improve on almost everything from the original release. I wouldn’t say I’d like to see this become a trend like patching has become on the PC, but if it makes the games better in the end, then I am all for it."

Posted by Radjago on 02/09 at 04:41 PM

This will most likely be an awful minigame fest of smashing buttons to eat quickly, and yet will probably sell decently.
Posted by spree4567 on 02/09 at 05:11 PM

Looks interesting, but I don't think I'm particularly interested in Arcade games currently, what with all the retail games I still need to finish.
~HotShotX

Posted in the Poker Smash article.

~HotShotX

I’m really interested in how this is going to be developed. What could you possibly do to make a game out of this? I agree with you Wombat, most likely another piece of minigame crap. :(

Posted by SnotRocket on 02/09 at 05:28 PM

Posted on "1up Changes It’s F’s to C’s":

"I like it. I prefer the straight up 1-10 with no decimals but the letter grade sticks it to the companies that complain about Metacritic scores."

Posted by Hostile on 02/09 at 06:11 PM

CagCast seemed a little short this week, and entertaining as usual.

Posted by soccerstud652 on 02/09 at 06:18 PM

"1up Changes It’s F’s to C’s"

I like this change, hopefully the 7-9 scale can be done away with… assuming the new system doesn’t turn into the D-B scale

Posted by ben_man587 on 02/09 at 07:13 PM

Did it have to a be a Wombat post, or any post will do? I'm all about the Mass Effect lately, so:

I’m still on my first Mass Effect playthrough and the idea of new missions (on the level of Feros and Noveria) sounds fantastic. I’ll probably wait for reviews to see how much content is in the DLC, though. If it’s underwhelming, I might hold out to see if they release a discounted DLC bundle further along the line.

I also heard that the Mass Effect DLC is supposed to bridge the first and second games in the series. Any word on whether this is the start of that?

From Mass Effect DLC Coming March 10th

Posted the following under "CAGcast 106 is on the Air..."

---------

Love me some CAGcast, love me some REZ, so here’s hoping luck blends them together for me.

Keep it up, Wombat!

---------

Exactly, unless it comes bundled with some VR eating peripheral I don’t see the appeal for this game.

Posted by zerowing on 02/09 at 08:12 PM

Comment from As American as ESRB Pie

"...I wish the console makers (especially Nintendo) did half as good of a job enforcing quality control as they do enforcing AO Rating control."

There, how about that for a compromise?
Posted by Gillespee on 02/08 at 01:14 AM

Posted in "Twisted Metal Bleeech".

I guess this falls into the “so bad it’s good” category. Meh, I’d rather play Twisted Metal on PS3.

Posted by mxpowar on 02/10 at 12:20 AM

"Twisted Metal Bleeech"

And yet this stuff is Oscar-worthy compared to the cutscenes from MK Mythologies: Sub-Zero.
Posted by KaneRobot on 02/10 at 01:02 AM

If Eating is a Sport, Then I'm Michael Jordan
Your momma so fat I took a picture of her last 4th of July and its still printing.

As American As ESRB Pie

What I would like to see is a chart showing the percentage of total sales for 2007 that belonged to each ratings category. Then we might see that M-rated games would be close to 50% of total sales of games for the year.

Posted by Guttersnipe on 02/10 at 11:43 AM

It’s Zelda on a Theramin!

"I thought the theramin was more mechanical than that. Pretty cool anyway. Posted by Triforceowner on 02/10 at 01:43 PM"

COmmented on
CAGcast 106 is on the Air, but you knew that Already

WOMBAT for Prez

Posted by Ankit on 02/10 at 03:16 PM

If Eating is a Sport, Then I'm Michael Jordan.

hopefully you actually have to use the Vision camera and PS3 Eye camera, and actually eat real food. Would be better then a button masher where you watch a digital character eat hot dogs.

Posted by iGhosty on 02/10 at 04:05 PM

posted on as american as esrb pie

seems like theres more m rated games out tho....

Posted by waterman460000 on 02/10 at 05:55 PM

Commented on Twisted Metal Bleeech:

I’m going to have to pick this game up.
The last and best Twisted Metal game for the ps2.

Posted by T3kN on 02/10 at 06:58 PM

Twisted Metal Bleeech

I wonder, if you shot Sweet Tooth’s nose would (he) explode?

Posted by koheed on 02/10 at 09:31 PM

(Dammit. Why can't you edit comments on UGO?)

Entertaining episode. Bias.
Posted by mkg12 on 02/10 at 10:33 PM

"If Eating is a Sport, Then I’m Michael Jordan"

This game will be epic. Just like the jackass game.
Posted by Dan on 02/11 at 01:57 AM

1up Changes It’s F’s to C’s

Hmm, it doesn’t matter what review scale you use as long as you can justify it and ensure all reviewers stick to it.

Posted by McBacon on 02/11 at 07:54 AM

From "Fox News Blames Videogames Again, Just Ignore It"

Fox news sucks on every level. Why do people even bother with them? I don’t think they ever report anything without a biased slant in the process.
Posted by Yoohoo1231 on 02/11 at 09:22 AM

Comment on: Fox News Blames Videogames Again, Just Ignore ItI can't believe that these dumbasses are trying another ploy to turn people against video games. These jerk offs need to get a life and a new story other than these anti video game ploys.

If eating is a Sport, Then I'm Michael Jordan

Now another hobby of mine includes eating as well! :(

Posted by JoshN on 02/11 at 01:28 PM

Posted on "Grammy Nominees..."

Screw getting it for free...why no rock band drum preorder on Amazon...these things better be up tomorrow or something!

Posted by ecmazza on 02/11 at 06:13 PMPage 1 of 1 pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back