Contest (CAGcast #106) Win Rez HD (360) from UGO and the CAGcast!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Commented on "Grammy Nominees Can Play Instruments...":

"Once again the people with the most money are the ones getting the free stuff. Curse you Miley Ray Cyrus!" Posted by zuluniner on 02/11 at 07:02 PM

I'm kidding of course...I love you Miley!

Fox News Blames Videogames Again, Just Ignore It
Posted by Wombat on 02/11 at 08:32 AM

"Wow...Fox News never has a bit of truth in it. But its stuff like this that really make me wonder what we can even do to save the gaming community from this constant bashing. It is near impossible for anyone in the media to ever give gaming respect."

- Posted by TripMasterMunky on 02/11 at 11:19 PM

Commented in: Wii Love Charts, I Know I do

Wow, it is so sad that so much crap is being pushed out on the Wii. I think Nintendo needs to reinstate the seal of quality. But I’m sure they are making boat loads of money from the licensing fees from all these bad games.

Posted by Cake216 on 02/12 at 12:56 PM

Smashing Sales Records (that pun made puppies cry)
Posted by Wombat on 02/12 at 08:23 AM

Good job to Nintendo for that huge milestone. I’m really looking forward to this game, so it’s clearly annoying me that they keep pushing back the release date. My brother and I have our reserve, so we’re good to go. Just hope they don’t push it back any farther. That’s ALOT of cash for Nintendo.
-Chris-

Posted by Chris on 02/12 at 01:25 PM

posted by stinkycheese, ''wii love charts''

Does this have anything to do with this weeks cagcast? Its just review scores. Its no big deal

"Wii Love Charts, I Know I Do"

No wonder I haven’t even turned on my wii in months. I just wanna play smash bros!

Posted by super_ultra on 02/12 at 03:55 PM

As American As ESRB Pie
Heres my comment.

"Man, first of all Wombat, you rock. Second of all, Nintendo really needs to start catering to the real “gamers” and not just “Everyone.” I understand that anyone can pick up a game and play it, and Nintendo is trying to support that. But don’t you think they could at least make some quality games? They allow so many crap games on their system, and they aren’t going to have any new or old gamers.

Posted by PhazeTheInsanity on 02/12 at 04:41 PM"

Grammy Nominees Can Play Instruments, OK Pretend One

I played with Amy Winehouse while she is still in rehab.

Posted by NOXER on 02/12 at 10:28 PM

commented on "Took Less Time Than Duke Nuken Forever"

"wow, i can’t wait for this game. hopefully they announce it for the ps3 or the 360 so i don’t have to buff up my PC."

Posted by bk on 02/12 at 11:13 PM

commented on "Took Less Time Than Duke Nukem Forever"

Well at least Spore cant win game of the year at E3 again next year.
Posted by XXXplosive1 on 02/12 at 11:27 PM

commented on "Smashing Sales Records (that pun made puppies cry)"

Maybe… just maybe… this will be the game to beat Halo 3’s sell records. It’s a long shot but if there’s a possibility that any game will do it, this game is it. (save GTA4)
Posted by FireUltima on 02/13 at 04:07 AM

Kissed ass commented on "EA and The NFL Renew Exclusivity, It’s Maddening"

Wombat is worth his weight in gold at UGO for his title creating skills.
lol.gif

Took Less Time Than Duke Nukem Forever Posted by Wombat on 02/12 at 07:17 PM

Too bad I would rather have Duke Nukem Forever, sorry spore.....

Posted by crazyfoot491 on 02/13 at 05:56 PM

Microsoft Bigwig, Alittle Loose With the Language

I’m going to chalk this up to Mattrick being the one of the high level executive that doesn’t know the nitty-gritty details of all his products. Its pretty typical in the business world actually. The high level guys focus on 3 year plans and long term strategy while the lower level employees and middle managers worry about the details. Major Nelson cleared up the mis-information though with a post saying only the “Episodic DLC set for Fall 08” was 360 exclusive.

Posted by GLOCKGLOCK on 02/14 at 01:36 PM
There you go...

Microsoft Bigwig, Alittle Loose With the Language
Posted by Wombat on 02/13 at 04:43 PM

Who is he confusing? You’re going to tell me that the 113.7 people who tuned into Major Nelson to listen to Mattrick speak were actually thinking about buying the PS3 version…
Posted by Korny on 02/14 at 03:12 PM

I Should Have Played a V8
Posted by Wombat on 02/14 at 03:33 PM

I think I remember this game, wasnt one of the characters special attack some poodles?

Posted by my2k2zx2 on 02/14 at 07:35 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back