Contest (CAGcast #108) Win Devil May Cry 4 (PS3) w/Art Book!

Well here are a few things I would do, go make him play Looney Tunes Acme Arsenal for Wii while I kick him in the nuts repeatably.

Or make him surf the gamefaqs social boards until he cries due to the lack of grammar, general order, and/or anything that makes sense.

It's easy to make the devil cry, just take one from Valve's playbook;

make him incinerate his companion cube.

If you bought an HD DVD player the Devil "inside" will cry! :applause:
COLTSbaby1.png

and then lock him in my room, with only the worst games for each system, like: Kriss-Kross, make my video, Atari Pac-Man, Shaq Fu, Drake, Kabuki Warriors, and Bomberman Act Zero. Eventually, He would cry, just to be let out.

Give him a puppy for a month or two so becomes attached to it, then install a time bomb on the puppy, tell the devil that the bomb is connected to a nintendo 64 and the only way to pause the timer is by playing superman 64 over and over...

I'd remind him that his only reason for existence is as a counterbalance, to ensure that mankind does, in fact, have true free will, and that his rebellion and subsequent banishment were pre-planned. Pretty sure that'd do it.

Or possibly just erase his nearly complete KH2 save file, after completing Jiminy's Journal but not having finished the final battle. That'd make me cry, anyway.

Have Val Kimmer eat Hoff's' left over sloppy burger, and take a huge crap on his hoofs and tell him it's Kanuki foot gel. Then tell Billy Blanks (SHOWDOWN) to get him to practice karate at Billy's Bootcamp with the crap on his feet. Billy Blanks will be instructing with dubbed over japanese. Then George Takai comes out and stabs him with a fencing sword. If he doesn't cry after that, you send him tickets to Wizard World LA a month after the covention.

Id Stuff him In my Sister Closet and make him Torture Her.... Then id get bored of it then i kill it off with a chainsaw then take some holy water ( The Power of Christ Comples you), Then Burn it to ashes, then say here want him back?!

Exorcizo te, omnis spiritus immunde, in nomine Dei Patris omnipotentis, et in noimine Jesu Christi Filii ejus, Domini et Judicis nostri, et in virtute Spiritus Sancti, ut descedas ab hoc plasmate Dei CheapyD, quod Dominus noster ad templum sanctum suum vocare dignatus est, ut fiat templum Dei vivi, et Spiritus Sanctus habitet in eo. Per eumdem Christum Dominum nostrum, qui venturus est judicare vivos et mortuos, et saeculum per ignem.

Nero is a $$$ a punk a no good motherfucker. he would'nt share his 8 ball of coke with me Dante you are a punk a $$$ a mother fucking piece of shit. I would break his back, fuck his ass and make him humble.

Force him to watch the "Best" movies of all time for all eternity. Movies such as..."Garbage Pail Kids: The Movie, Lawnmower man II: Beyond Cyberspace, Mortal Kombat II: Annihilation, Speed 2: Cruise Control." (just the thought of those movies again...::shudder::)

bread's done
Back