Contest (CAGcast #110) Win Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom (360)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to a drought, our lands were dry and we've been importing wine and booze to help fertilize our pumpkin farms. A small kitchen fire started in a farm house nearby which lit poor Pamela Forstes apron on fire and when she ran outside to drop and roll, she rolled in the wine soaked farm lands. Setting the greatest blaze in our lands to date.

Because my socio-economic and foreign policies have caused great angst among certain demographics(that I don't care about at all) making them go all Emo. Which after a large amount of repression and a few political imprisonments along with enacting martial law we have come under fire by other kingdoms for our treatment of badgers.

The only thing I have to say to that is...

We don't neeed no stinking badgers.

My kingdom is under fire because I work retail/food service and I deal with Idiot customers everyday who constantly attack with stupidity.

My kingdom is under fire because CheapyD stood too close to some hay and the glare from his head acted like a magnifying glass!!

Not that it's meant to be a sob story or anything...

I paid for an abortion for my ex-fiance` (child was not mine) she slapped me with a restraining order while I was in a mental institution after she completely emotionally manipulated me into being a drooling idiot, she also broke up with me over the phone while in said hospital on valentine's day while screaming at me and telling me that she never loved me in the first place. Now I'm living at my parents house for a few more weeks until she finishes getting her stuff out of the house that we rented together. The whole thing is a mess, I'm in therapy and am now medicated heavily after being diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, major depression, high anxiety and a panic disorder.
My medical bills are out of hand and I can't even afford rent and bills at this house without digging into my savings.
So yeah, my kingdom is effing under fire.

I'm waiting for Microsoft to fix my kingdom and ship it back to me, complete with custom artwork.

My kingdom was set on fire by global warming. However, this's a temporary problem. When the arctic ice melts and the oceans rise my kingdom's fire will be soon extinguished because it's on the coast.

My kingdom is under fire because I intentionally set my 360 ablaze after it decided it was too cool to red ring and just freeze instead. Microsoft's kingdom will burn next for wanting me to pay for repairs!:hot:

My kingdom is under fire because "Under Siege" was already a Steven Segal movie.

EDIT: Also, in Soviet Korea, kingdom fires you.

My kingdom is on fire

My Kingdom, my kingdom,my kingdom, is on fire,
My Kingdom, my kingdom, my kingdom, is on fire,
My Kingdom,my kingdom, is on fire,
We don't need no water let the motherf***er burn,
Burn
motherf***er burn.

My kingdom is under fire because my wife burned her eyes of red hatred through the wall when she missed my head for playing Call of Duty 4 at 3am the other day and waking her up.

My kingdom is under fire because I got married a few months ago. Ever since then all this girly stuff has been attacking (appearing in) my kingdom (house).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back