Contest (CAGcast #110) Win Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom (360)

Status
Not open for further replies.
my kingdom is under fire because superboy prime is attacking the green lanterns again, whining he wants his perfect earth back, after killing some more teen titans

My kingdom isnt under fire, but it is burning... and kinda itchy. Note: cheapass hookers arent a good deal.

My kindom's under fire, because i only noticed a week after valentines that the red zune 80 was not offered anymore, and the wife doesn't want black, the only color offered.

My Kingdom is Under Fire because youtube launched their pyromaniacs to burn all the hay in the stables that my horses are feeding upon.

My kingdom is under fire because I got rejected by a girl, the heat have the worst record in the NBA, the marlins and dolphins are bad, so are the panthers, and yea.

Because i tried to find a fire extinguisher, then some hispanic guy came up to me and said "I bought the last one yesterday, sucka!"

or..

Because my kingdom of Atarigames.com was attacked by a bald jew with big ass chainz, screaming bloody murder about his youtube account.

kof.jpg

because my xbox 360 overheated

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back