Contest (CAGcast #110) Win Turok (360)

Status
Not open for further replies.
T-Rex in the middle totin' the striker shotgun. Yeah, that's who I would be. T-REX THE TUROK HUNTER!

88ac9330dca0c22743506010._AA280_.L.jpg

A Slap-a-sauras Rex. Have big hands (opposite of T-Rex) and would go around slapping the hell out of all other dino's on this thread. And yes he would have braids and smoke crack like Rick James.

i would be a Gallimimus cause it was one one of the few meat and plant.eating dinosaurs and it also had hollow bones much like modern birds and was a very fast runner.

I'd be a brontosaurus because then the brontosaurus would actually be a real dinosaur rather than a renaming of an existing dinosaur. Anyone that disagreed would feel the wrath of my very long neck.

Brachiosaurus, then I wouldn't have to worry about being eaten, nor would I have to put up with other dinosaur's crap (I'd just step on them).

I would have to say a Veloceraptor (or however its spelled). Gotta love the killer claw of death and intelegence level.

Gallimimus.

As awkward-looking as they are long. Show me someone who says they wouldn't enjoy a 20-foot-long, 970-pound ostrich, and I'll show you someone without a soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back