Contest (CAGcast #122) Win 1 of 3 1600 Microsoft Point Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would buy the CAG gamerpics if they ever came to fruition, but since they didn't the 1,600 MS Points would go into the digital bank in wait for Castle Crashers and Bionic Commando Rearmed.

Honestly, I don't know if I could decide between Penny Arcade Adventure (OTRSPOD) OR Castle Crashers. It depends how social and corny I feel on a given day.

I would probably buy ..... shred nebula because it is going to be awesome.. ;)

I would spend about 8000 points to have lunch with wombat, because we could have a pretty good lunch for 8000 points.

Microsoft points accepted wherever microsoft points are accepted.

I would buy various 400 point arcade games to get the most out of it. :D

Examples of games I want are Sonic 2,Double Dragon,Pac Man,Golden axe.

I already own all the games I wanted to download :lol: , but I have yet to grab any gamer pics :drool: ... so I would buy a lot of gamer pics and theme packs. :bouncy:

I most likely would spend all the points on Rock Band songs, but I do still need to pick up the variety map pack for COD4 as well, so it would be a toss-up.

I'd rent some movies to watch with my wife. I love the HD movie rentals with no late fee and no damn storefront mall full of idiot teenagers to drive to when I want to return it.

My first priority would have to be rock band songs. I have most of the good ones currently out, but you can never have too many songs to rock out to =P.

Also I heard Halo 3 will be releasing more maps for dlc, so I'd try to save some points to download those!

I'd trade them on gametz for 2000 wii points, which I'd use to buy Toki Tori and Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People (SBCG4AP).

Yeah, my honesty will be my downfall.

I would buy some Rock Band DLC for sure, I really want the Police Pack.

Also, I would pay 78 points to have lunch with Wombat, just so he would have to buy more to get any use out of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back