Contest (CAGcast #122) Win 1 of 3 1600 Microsoft Point Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd buy Bionic Commando, SSFIIT:HDR, and maybe Castle Crashers whenever that comes out. (Yeah, that's more than 1600 points total, but I'm saving up points for the rest.)

What I'd spend my winnings on: Rock Band DLC, or the upcoming Street Fighter II HD Redux.

What I'd tell Cheapy/Wombat to buy: Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD.

Lunch with Wombat: Priceless!

I would use the points to buy the Penny Arcade game.

And I would like to see River City Ransom on XBL arcade

And finally, I'd spend 800 points for lunch with Wombat .. assuming he paid for lunch.

I would have to give penny arcade a try.

I would have gotten it by now but just like wombat I've been hit with a crazy bill. $3000 to get my car fixed, that's on top of the $2000 it'll take to get my second car fixed......I'm in need of something to brighten up my July.

I would buy Aces of the Galaxy, and definitely some more Rock Band songs! They seem to be the most popular choice around here!

I am still loving Geometry Wars, so any game that is a twin stick shooter gets my attention, too!

I just bought rockband from another CAG. I need to download the NIN tracks and I'll put the rest towards the Pixies album coming out for it :D

i'd buy wolf of the battlefield to get me some mayhem and HD fireballing, and use the remainder to rent such classic films as Red Dawn and Roadhouse. swayze ftw!

Tribes: CAG Arcade Edition.. no seriously guys get on that shit.. it would be sweet.

I would probably purchase Ikaruga, possibly some Bomberman packs, Metal Slug.

Either Penny Arcade or Commando 3 and Bionic Commando (while going commando and watching Commando starring Arnold Schwarzenegger).

I'd be getting Bionic Commando: Rearmed and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. "What is a man???"

I'd like to see fighters other than just Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat on Live Arcade. Marvel vs. Capcom 2, anyone? Or maybe Guilty Gear. These games are small enough to fit on the newly increased filesizes MS has put forth.

Lastly, I'd give 771 points for lunch with Wombat. After that I'd claw my eyes out at the useless points I'd have left behind.

I'd buy the CAG theme and gamer pics. Thats about as likely to be up for purchase as me winning this contest. :lol:

Seriously, I'd buy Penny Arcade Adventures or some Rock Band DLC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back