CONTEST: CAGcast #73 - Win the $60 game of your choice

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a hard choice to make. How about the Lion and Wombat living in harmony. Wombat could ride around on Lion's back and they could hunt for food together. And, well if they couldn't find food, Lion could just eat Wombat.

Wombat because when was the last time a lion was an unofficial Olympic mascot?

I present to you, Fasto the Fat-Arsed Wombat, the unofficial mascot of the 2000 Sydney Olympics.

Fatso_wombat_sideview_sm.jpg

Wikipedia

I'm gonna say wombat is better because he has a sweet ass mane and has his lady do all the hunting for him. That's how it should be damn it.

Lions are most definitely better. Mostly because I have no fucking idea what a wombat is. D'oh!

edit: wikipedia to the rescue! And lions are better because wombats look like pigs and I can't respect anything that will roll around in its own shit for fun.

If I was in Africa I would say the lion because he is kind there, but here on CAG Wombat is sort of royalty...I guess???

Anyway, so I will just say Wombat.

Wombats are better, as the Detroit Lions have tainted the king of the jungle.

The Lion, because my old LIVE gamertag was "bipolar LION", and simply the Lion is the king of beasts, and that includes wombats I'm sorry to say.;) And the Lion is a bigger icon. I've never seen a Wombat at the intro of a movie, or as a major charater in a movie.

And thanks to LION GAMES & Tony for supporting the site with a free game giveaway, and for answering eveyone's questions and for listening to our suggestions.

Lion Games could donate 1-2 copies of popular new releases preorders to contests for CAG podcast contests after a certain number has been sold.

[quote name='youruglyclone']A Lion forms the head of Voltron...unfortunately I've yet to see a wombat form the head of a giant robot.

Lions win.[/quote]

You know I was all ready to vote wombat before Voltron was brought into the picture.

Lion all the way.

I vote for Wombat. You will never see a wombat take over another pride and kill the young wombats that weren't his offspring.

I really like Wombat the person with that said though I think I would have to chose a Lion as the better animal.

As for why I really envy the male lion. They have the person possible life. All they are used for is mating purpose. So they lay around all day then have some sex. What could be better? Well maybe a few video games here and there, but I would take it in a heartbeat. ;)

im going with the Wombat. Wasnt the Wombat in the original TMNT? One of Shredder's henchmen? Lions are overrated.

Wombats are better but their lifespan is only 5 to about 30 years so, as of next week our friend is living on borrowed time. (as is Cheapy, and myself for that matter) RoboCop is way better than either!

Wombat and lions aren't very different. From my understanding, the female lions do most of the pride's hunting in packs and bring their kills to the male lions. In this case, Mrs. Wombat brings home her prey (in the form of "ice cream treats") to the leader of the pack.

Lions probably have more hair, though.

I posted my answer in the wrong forum. Oops.

Wombat and lions aren't very different. From my understanding, the female lions do most of the pride's hunting in packs and bring their kills to the male lions. In this case, Mrs. Wombat brings home her prey (in the form of "ice cream treats") to the leader of the pack.

Lions probably have more hair, though, and since hair determines strength (see: Samson) the lion wins.

I have to go with a lion.

The birthday almost had me siding with Wombat, but I the presence of a lion would be more frightening than a wombat.

I would pick the wombat over a hyena (I hate those things).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back