CONTEST: CAGcast #73 - Win the $60 game of your choice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wombat or Lion?

Wombats are probably bettter than lions because of they do not eat humans very often...right? Tall white men are much safer when they share a podcast with a two-foot-tall marsupial....

I would have to say that the Wombat is better simply because it a lot more fun to say. And it has a W in it. Can't go wrong with a W

I'm going to have to say lions are better, because their PR people say so. When there's more tv and movies about wombats perhaps things will be different. But for now I only think what the media tells me.

Lions win for me. I mean seriously, what the hell are wombats strengths? What the fuck do wombats even do? All I know is lions kill big shit, eat it, and then stroke their awesome manes.

I choose the Lion, because when they cross-breed with tigers they make tigons and ligers, the biggest cats in the world. what's cooler than that?

Wombat....because wombat beings in a W which the Wii also begins with....

They are both cool animals....Wii and Wombat

TV? I saw lions doing it in real life, at the zoo, in front of a bunch of grade school kids! Obviously with this kind of disregard for shame and children in its boning practices, the Lion has to take this one.

That is, unless Mr & Ms Wombat have some kinda outdoor children watching kinky thing going on that we don't know about, but I'd still have to go with the lion, he talks about oblivion less on his podcasts. I sure have heard enough about those gazelles though.

Wombats because I have 2 jailbait girls and a former stripper sitting in my living room right now playing Gears of War and I popped the question... are wombats are better than lions?

After careful deliberation (squealing for half an hour over cute wombat pictures and ignoring me entirely) it's obvious which of the two would get all the action :D Wombats 4tw!

I say Wombats because Wombats are big, round and fuzzy. And Lions find them really tasty! Yum.

I say Lion. Wombat can't compete until he gets a full-length musical animated movie. And Lions have cool roars and have manes. That makes them even cooler.

Wombat, just because as a child when Mortal Kombat was out. My friends and I would go MORTAL WOMBAT! And people would stare at us like we were psycho. Defintely doesn't sound as fun screaming MORTAL LION!.

Cheers :)

If I had to follow the rules, I'd say the lion is better, since my wife and I saw a lion hump another one last time we went to the zoo. That was pretty funny in a 10-year-old kind of way.

But I'd rather follow the original suggestion, and say this: I like Wombat because he makes me feel okay that work and my domestic life keep me really busy, too busy to game nearly as much as I'd like... but I can still call myself a "gamer." I guess I can identify with him.

[quote name='youruglyclone']A Lion forms the head of Voltron...unfortunately I've yet to see a wombat form the head of a giant robot.

Lions win.[/QUOTE]

I have to say this argument tips the scales in favor of lion for me. However, if a video game podcaster started using the name Lion I'm sure he would be struck down by the Wombat!

going with the wombat! while the lion is portrayed as a fierce killer (and can be), the LIONESS does all the hard work. Lions mostly just sleep through the whole day and are given scraps of food the lioness catches and kills for the man. Wombat earns HIS living, through his menial blue-collared job like the rest of us blue-collared slobs. Lions have it easy, but Wombat gets MY respect through his hard work and sheer tenacity.

From an entertainment perspective, wombats are better, because they make podcasts for me. Lions just open MGM movies, try to eat Kirk Douglas, act cowardly around yellow brick roads, or star in 90s Disney films.

Wombats are better than lions because lions are too afraid to kick out their "hoes" after the mount them

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back