CONTEST: CAGcast #74 - Win the $60 game of your choice from Liongames.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's a sunny day, the lion will be blinded by the glare off of the bald white guy's head! Then, it's bald white guy FTW!

Bald guy wins because even if there's a lion, they can always scream JESUS CHRIST IT'S A LION and then proceed to get in the car.

In a few years I'll be a bald white guy (ufortunately not by choice) so I'll have to say bald white guy. I don't want to alienate myself from the club before I even join! Bro's before Ho's right Cheapy?

Keep up the good work guys. I really enjoy the shows. It seems like they are getting better and better each week as you guys get more experience. The interviews lately have been really interesting and I hope you guys do more.

[quote name='furyk']Bald guy wins because even if there's a lion, they can always scream JESUS CHRIST IT'S A LION and then proceed to get in the car.[/QUOTE]
6f90m0i.jpg

I say Lions,for one reason alone. Im sure a pet Lion will protect me from hooligans,while i'm not too sure that a pet Bald White Man would do the same. I mean the darn BWM might run for christs sake.

I've never been attacked by a lion, and Cheapy's done some damage to my wallet. So I'm going to have to go with lion.

Also funny, someone submitted an application to work in my office and "accidentally" had put his name as "Frankie Crumbles" instead of his real name.

It's got to be the bald white guy. I mean, a lion is this awesome beast, right? But a bald white guy can reflect the image of that awesome beast right back at 'ya. It's almost like a super power.

Well i could use a lion to transport all my illegal weapons south of the border but i could use a big white guy to help me transport drugs over the pacific......can i have both?

But wait! Wasn't Mufasa voiced by Darth Vader? And didn't Darth Vader turn out to be a bald white guy under the helmet? Gotta go with bald white guy.

If the bald white guy is cheapy D, than the lion, however if the bald white guy is murphy from Robocop after being transformed into Robocop...then lion instantly loses

Gotta go with the lion on this one. What's better than sleeping 23 hours a day and eating lots of meat? Oh wait, maybe I'm thinking of the bald white guy....

George Costanza
Howie Mandel
Homer Simpson (Although he tends to have yellow skin)
Colin Mochrie
CheapyD

Yeah... I'm going with the Bald White Guy this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back