Contest (CAGcast #99) Win Super Mario Galaxy and/or Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles

I would love Resident Evil Umbrella Cronicals. I may purchase this but winning it would be great!

My fav game on the will: Probably Rayman actually.

My favorite Wii game right now is Super Paper Mario. I love playing the Mario games with my 5 year old son and Super Mario Galaxy would be the crown jewel. Thanks!

I want some Mario!!

My fav. Wii game is.... Resident Evil 4!!
I didn't play any of the other versions, so it was cool to experience it with the Wiimote, very nice!!.
PS: If you are wondering why I didn't pick RE:UC... I alredy have it... so it wouldn't make much sense to ask for it again...

Gotta have the Resident Evil UC because I bought RE 4 for myself for Christmas. Good things always come in pairs. (.)(.)

Favorite Wii game....RE 4.

Most definitely Resident Evil. Already 82 stars into Galaxy. Would be further but I'm in college and have a lot of work for my finals coming up...

I am currently on my second go-round of Super Mario Galaxy, which took precedence over finishing Zack & Wiki, my old favorite.

Mushroom kingdom currency is interesting, but it would be useless in the even of zombie infestation. Sign me up for Umbrella Chronicles.

My favorite wii game has to be zelda. something about biting enemies in the ass as wolf link is incredibly satisfying.

i would like resident evil umbrella chronicles. the master of unlocking quote better still be in there.

My favorite Wii game is Zack and Wiki. SMG is just too easy otherwise it'd be my favorite.

I'd like Umbrella Chronicles please. Thanks for the contest.

I want Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles, because my favorite Wii game is Mario galaxy so I already own it :p

My favorite Wii game is Super Mario Galaxy, but I already have it, so I would love to win RE Umbrella Chronicles.

I already own Mario Galaxy, and would like to play some Umbrella Chronicles. My favorite WII game is WII Play, because Super Paper Mario was not great, and SMG is just 'OK'. I've logged many more hours bowling than with any other game on the WII.

Favourite game is Mario Galaxy but it got scratched and my EB won't replace it (we had a huge arguement) so a new one would be nice! so Mario Galaxyy

I'd like Mario Galaxy because Mario is all about the benjamins, and i would like to see a benjamin one day.

My favorite wii game is the zanac VC download. One of the greatest scrolling shooters ever made.

if my grandmother and a copy of super mario galaxy where falling and i could only catch one to save it's life ........... it would be super mario galaxy!

i would be interested in Mario galaxy or Resident Evil...but preferably Galaxy
My favorite Wii game is metroid Prime. it completely took that game to another level. FPS with the wiimote is just purely awesome to say the least.

I really want REsident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles. And my favorite Wii game is probably Zelda, Twilight Princess

I'd like Super Mario Galaxy because I think it might be the game to get my girlfriend to play the Wii again.

Favorite Wii game: Legend of Zelda: Twlight Princess

Super Mario Galaxy.

Love the CAGcast, the only video game podcast I listen to religiously. Keep up the good work guys.

bread's done
Back