Contest (CAGcast #99) Win Super Mario Galaxy and/or Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles

I've been holding out for Resident Evil: UC because I KNEW you would have a contest for it.

Plus my favorite game on the Wii is Mario Galaxy which I already have.

Umbrella Chronicales, because as most people have already said, I already have Mario Galaxy which is my favorite Wii game.

My favorite Wii game at the moment is Link's Crossbow Training! I would love either of these games but if I had to choose it would be Mario Galaxy. Thanks!

mario pls, because if I get it, I PROMISE to visit wombats blog every day and listen to every foreplay/cagcast from then on. please?

My favorite Wii game so far is Metroid Prime 3. I would like to win Super Mario Galaxy, because I like turtles.

Is that Mario coin one of those chocolate coins? If so then I would really like it. Mmmmmmmm... chocolate coinage... Also send along Mario Galaxy while your at it.

My favorite game for the wii is Zack and Wiki because i really like the use of the wii mote and the puzzles for each level.

I would like super mario galaxy please, sad to say i have not played it/don't have money to buy it yet.

Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

My favorite Nintendo Wii game so far is still Twilight Princess, Mario Galaxy is a close second.

in my opinion, the best game so far on the wii that i played is Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess.
trauma center second opinion is next...being a doctor is awsome.

Ohhh....and Super Mario Galaxy. =)

My favorite Wii game is Rayman Raving Rabbids because its pretty much the only one I have played.

I will take Resident Evil please

I'd like to win RE: Umbrella Chronicles. RE4 is my favorite game for the Wii so far, so I'd like to catch up with the story since the first 15 Resident Evil games were basically unplayable.

I'd enjoy like umbrella chronicles.

I'm not going to name my favorite but I will name my fav accessory. The new Hori Wii Arcade Stick. This baby works great with old school 2-D fighters and shooters on the virtual console. Not only does it look great but it plugs into the wiimote for wireless play. It runs at $50, which is a steal considering most top notch sticks like Hori can go for over $100.

[quote name='liquidcross']Umbrella Chronicles, please! I need to get my light gun on. (Plus, I've already got Galaxy!)[/quote]

Ditto - although the coin would be sweet too. Maybe you guys could toss in one of those Mario ornaments as well lol

I would like RE:Umbrella so I can convince my girlfriend to help me "save the world", and that way you can give SMGalaxy to some other lucky winner :)

My favorite wii game has been Rayman Rabbids thus far.

I would like Super Mario Galaxy because I want to play it with my girlfriend. My favorite Wii game is Rayman Raving rabids because its made me laugh uncontrolably when I smacked the retarded rabits that sung out of tune

Umbrella Chronicles! I CAGed up SMG with the free $25 GC / extra $10 on $75 / free sleeve / free coin at TRU. UC is awesome and I only get to play it when my girlfriend brings over her copy.

bread's done
Back