Contest (CAGcast #99) Win Super Mario Galaxy and/or Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles

My favorite Wii game so far is probably Super Mario Galaxy. Zack & Wiki is pretty high up there, too.

I would like Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, please.

I'd probably never get Umbrella Chronicles otherwise, so I'd like that. My favorite Wii game thus far may be Zack & Wiki for it's smart design and good remote use. Then again, I refuse to play Mario Galaxy until after I move, since I currently don't have my plasma or 7.1 system set up, and thus couldn't enjoy it to its fullest.

My Favorite is Cruis'n
[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=2e4a5TxkKic[/media]
Resident Evil:Umbrella Chronicles Please.

Gee, those are BOTH high on my want list. The coin gives Super Mario Galaxy the edge.

After playing several Wii games, Wii Sports is still the only one I regularly go back to... at parties, somebody always wants to bowl after a few beers. I might feel differently if I hadn't already played through Resident Evil 4 multiple times on the GC and PS2...

Metroid Prime 3 is definitely my favorite Wii game. I kinda bought the wii for it, and thankfully it delivered

I'd like Umbrella Chronicles. Can't go wrong with some good old zombie neckbreaking shootan gaem.

Best game so far is Super Mario Galaxy. Only have that and Metroid Prime 3. Would like to win Resident Evil: UC. Thanks

Umbrella Chronicles, because I actually really like light gun games. I still occasionally play Virtua Cop 2 on my Saturn--can get to the third stage without getting hit, then the subway shooting messes with my mind!

Can i has super mario galaxy plz?

RE4 ftw, I play that game over and over. Infinite rocket launcher...must resist..blowing..self..up...must...resist...knifing...ashley!

I'd have to go with Mario Galaxy as well. I rented it and played it some, and it is very enjoyable fun like teenagers nostalgia.

I would like Super Mario Galaxy.

Wii Sports is still my favorite game on the system that I have played.

I would want Super Mario Galaxy. My favorite Wii game is Zelda, but that's only because I haven't played Galaxy yet.

Super Mario Galaxy is the single best game on the Wii, and even the year too. It's my GOTY choice.

I'd like RE: Umbrella Chronicles please = )

Because you never know when you'll need to bust out some finely honed zombie-shootin' "skillz": Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles.

My favorite Wii game is Super Mario Galaxy, by far.

I would want Super Mario Galaxy, please!

My favorite Wii game would have to be Rayman Raving Rabbids...definitely the most fun I've had on the Wii yet.

I would like Umbrella Chronicles because my finger is twitching wanting to slaughter some zombie ass.

Fav game has to be: Zelda.

I would enjoy a copy of Super Mario Galaxy. My favorite Wii game would have to be Chicken Shoot, but only for ironic reasons

I would love to be able to win Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles ^__^

My favorite Wii game is now without a doubt Super Mario Galaxy...it's just so much fun to play. :]

Favorite Wii Game = Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 because of the freaking sweet 32-player online, baby!

Enter me for Super Mario Galaxy! Thanks!

bread's done
Back