CONTEST: rscaramelo wins Kameo for the Xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting my 360 soon...so that's why I haven't bought it yet. I was going to pick it up though when I get the system.

Because when it came out I was too addicted to Guitar Hero, then I never bothered to get it later.

Hell, now I'm addicted to Guitar Hero 2.

I haven't bought Kameo yet because i'd rather not spend $60 for a game that has no multiplayer and that a friend of mine has, that I can borrow from him instead of spending the $30 for it. If a game has no replay value after I beat it, it has to be dirt cheap for me to buy it.

Hard to justify dropping even $30 on this when so many other 360 games look so tempting, but if I got it free, I'd probably even play it.

I never gave Kameo a chance because I simply didn't have time for the RPG on my 360. Now that winters coming up (living in Texas, cold air is deadly) I will have much more time to throw away for roleplaying.

And I wouldn't have it any other way. ;)

After about six months I didn't want to pay full price for launch games anymore.. so I waited for games like Kameo to drop to $15 or so.. or even free!

I've not bought it because I didn't get a 360 at launch. I've been busy with non-launch titles like Dead Rising, Gears of War, and Splinter Cell: DA.

I'd like to give it a try though! Especially after Cheapy revisited it a 5-6 CAGcasts back and said it was a pretty good game.

I think I should win because I bought this for my girlfriend who then stole my 360just before moved.I
just bought a new 360 and would love a good game.

Well I was at Best Buy with my high interest credit card in hand to purchase the game, and this horde of Vikings were trying to chase me down. They were knocking over all the DVD endcaps, too, how rude of them. Anyway.

So the vikings were chasing me down, and all of a sudden this wombat with a bandana over its mouth came up and went all ninja-like on the Vikings, and they were all dying, and spraying blood all over the mobile phone section... and by the way, let me mention that that is INCREDIBLY rude of the Vikings, I think there was too much caffeine in them, and the Wombat had seen Kill Bill Volume 4 or something.

The Wombat was all over them like a spider monkey hopped up on Mountain Dew, and then a buncha pirates came by and looked like they wanted a piece of the action, but then they saw all the viking corpses and they were like, "Here, let me buy this game for you, big guy." And they did, and then before I could leave the store they asked if they could borrow the game since they bought it and all, and I was all "Sure." And they were all "Thanks." And when I turned around, the wombat was like, gone. And then I forgot to get the address of the pirates, and I never saw the game again.

It looks like a $19.99 game both graphically and gameplay-wise, and it hasn't hit $19.99 universally yet. No, the game doesn't impress me all that much. I saw the demo and played it @GS and it's ok, but there's just so many other games I'd rather buy over it.

If I win, I'll still be appreciative of course, 'cause free games are nothing to sneeze at.

I didnt get Kameo yet since MS told me they would send it to me for free but never did when my 360 was busted. I really want to try a new gen platformer but no go :(

The reason why i havent picked it up is basically i havent had the time to play it. It wasnt on my launch list because i really knew nothing about it but now it looks pretty good. Definitely looking toward it now.

I haven't bought Kameo because I don't have an XBOX 360 yet. I actually won an XBOX 360 last year with Kameo and PGR3 from Comedy Centrals contest. One of my friends was down on his luck though, so I had the prize package delivered to him instead. He loves it. I'm hoping this Christmas I'll get a 360 and as soon as I do, I'll definitely get my hands on a copy of Kameo :)

because i'm a cheap ass and i don't feel like spending money on this game because i have real life issues to deal with....for example, fattening up my cheap ass self with food and getting a so called "education" so that i can get my cheap ass into college.

I haven't bought Kameo yet because I just order an Xbox 360 two days ago and it hasn't arrived yet. So I don't have anything for it.

I haven't brought Kameo because its not worth 30 bucks. 5-10, I'd buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back