Crackdown - $11.99 shipped new at Buy.com

Crackdown is easily one of my top favorite 360 games. I spent so much time playing that game. I sold it after the DLC came out and I messed around with it.

Crackdown 2 needs to come out ASAP.

[quote name='Mugen']I would but buy.com's free shipping is really freakin slow.[/QUOTE]

not necessarily true across the board, I live in CA and I get their stuff absurdly fast.
Awhile back I ordered an external hard drive from them and it was on my porch less than 24 hours later :cool:

Although we do get tax, so it's not all fun and games.

My Crackdown arrived today. I guess the shipping isn't as slow as some people thought since it arrived a full week before Christmas.

What horrible timing for this to go back up to $18.99.. my friend just told me he wanted this for Christmas, was just about to order it.

Oh well.

Ordered it Friday, got it today. Really unexpected, especially considering the buy.com shipping horror stories in this thread. Thanks to the OP for this deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
My copy of Crackdown from Buy.com arrived yesterday (12/17) safe and sound, and rather quickly.

Actually, everything I've gotten from buy.com, including orders from their Ebay store, has come in less than a week. All free shipping, too.

wow everyone seems to be getting around the same time. hopefully mine shows up later today. did they just leave the package or did you have to sign for it?

[quote name='triforcer']wow everyone seems to be getting around the same time. hopefully mine shows up later today. did they just leave the package or did you have to sign for it?[/quote]

It didn't require a signature. I'm pretty sure it was media mail of some sort.

got mine 2 days ago. tossed it in last night to "check it out for a few minutes" and ended up playing until 1:30am. you guys werent kidding about this game being addictive. "oh look, theres another orb right there. ill just grab that one quick before i stop playing"

[quote name='smoger']got mine 2 days ago. tossed it in last night to "check it out for a few minutes" and ended up playing until 1:30am. you guys werent kidding about this game being addictive. "oh look, theres another orb right there. ill just grab that one quick before i stop playing"[/QUOTE]

The story of my life.

Until my gamesave got deleted with ~350 agility orbs, saddest day of my life.

I thought about getting this, but I think they might release a Platinum Hits version with the downloadable content included. But, I can't wait to eventually get it. It seems like a lot of people slept on this game.

it's already a platinum hit, so i doubt they're gonna release a new platinum version of the game. this leads to my question to those who received their copies already, was it the original version or platinum from buy.com?

[quote name='triforcer']it's already a platinum hit, so i doubt they're gonna release a new platinum version of the game. this leads to my question to those who received their copies already, was it the original version or platinum from buy.com?[/QUOTE]

Original. Even has the "Do Not Sell Before..." orange sticker on top of the case.

[quote name='Sofa King Cheap']Original. Even has the "Do Not Sell Before..." orange sticker on top of the case.[/quote]Same here, mine also had the Halo 3 beta sticker on it, got mine 12-18.

My roommate and I started playing this again last night (the first time I'd played in nearly two years, as my last achievement was 3/2007). I forgot how much damn fun this game is - it's ridiculously addictive, and hilarious at times when your friend runs by you carrying a Jeep to use as a weapon.

We played via System Link (over the same wireless network), and noticed that if one player has purchased the DLC for the game, everyone involved had access to it. I got to toy around with the Lobber and Harpoon gun for awhile despite not buying the DLC. :)

If you can't get in on this deal, it's

i was kinda disappointed by the lack of split screen, but i'm still enjoying it. i must have played the demo for hours. this is what a lot of open world games lack, the ability to traverse the city with ease.

[quote name='triforcer']finally got it today, its funny cause i got it the same time as dark sector which i ordered 2 days ago.[/QUOTE]

You just got two ridiculously good games for two ridiculously low prices. Nice job.

[quote name='Vcize']You just got two ridiculously good games for two ridiculously low prices. Nice job.[/quote]
hell yea man, this is why i love cag.

bread's done
Back