Crank Dat OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMWTF BBQ SONY PSP PACK ON GAMESTOP WEBSITE SAYS SHIP TODAY OMGWTF

Also, Redoctane CS are some dumb motherfuckers.

So yeah, I emailed RO about getting free shipping on GHIII and they just said "oh well free shipping on $100 only" so I emailed them back asking why it said free shipping on GHIII.

And I really want to know wtf is up with the new PSP. Kotaku says today, GS's own website says today, but the GS stores have no idea. Guess I'll be calling daily.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Apple: Encouraging OiNK and other forms of media piracy since 2007. ;)[/QUOTE]

You're damn right. I'm going to buy one in a few weeks probably. Then my lady can have my 60gb one.

160GB one is great, but still ugly small screen.

iPod Touch is badass but WTHFHEHTHEHEHhEFFFFFFFFFF WTF!!! 16GB?!?!?!

[quote name='senorwoohoo']You're damn right. I'm going to buy one in a few weeks probably. Then my lady can have my 60gb one.[/quote]

I'm not a super collector of music, mind you... and my entire collection isn't ripped... but including 90% of my CD collection (10+ years and growing) and some random stuff I borrowed off friends to give a listen to, I've got 28.23 GB. That's 18 days worth of music if played continuously.

Now I know you can put movies and such on the rest of the space, but 160 GB is fucking huge and ridiculously unnecessary. But hey, take advantage of it. Good thing you didn't cop a Wii or a 360 yet, I guess, eh? :lol:;)

[quote name='dallow']160GB one is great, but still ugly small screen.

iPod Touch is badass but WTHFHEHTHEHEHhEFFFFFFFFFF WTF!!! 16GB?!?!?![/quote]You can't jam a hard drive into a device as slim as the iPod Touch or iPhone.

Flash memory only goes so far at this point.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I'm not a super collector of music, mind you... and my entire collection isn't ripped... but including 90% of my CD collection (10+ years and growing) and some random stuff I borrowed off friends to give a listen to, I've got 28.23 GB. That's 18 days worth of music if played continuously.

Now I know you can put movies and such on the rest of the space, but 160 GB is fucking huge and ridiculously unnecessary. But hey, take advantage of it. Good thing you didn't cop a Wii or a 360 yet, I guess, eh? :lol:;)[/quote]
I think I'm up to 3 GB worth of music. Which is more than doubled what I had at the beginning of the year. Yet for some reason that 160 GB ipod looks so fucking tempting. I could throw the entire contents of my hard drive on it and still have over a 100 GB to spare. The new nano's look pretty hot too, especially now that they can do video.

[quote name='dcfox']I think I'm up to 3 GB worth of music. Which is more than doubled what I had at the beginning of the year. Yet for some reason that 160 GB ipod looks so fucking tempting. I could throw the entire contents of my hard drive on it and still have over a 100 GB to spare. The new nano's look pretty hot too, especially now that they can do video.[/quote]Which do you need more, all of your music you have on-hand at any given time, or enough music to last long enough from being away from your PC for any given time?

[quote name='shrike4242']Which do you need more, all of your music you have on-hand at any given time, or enough music to last long enough from being away from your PC for any given time?[/QUOTE] It's worth it not to have to transfer stuff back and forth every day.

[quote name='shrike4242']You can't jam a hard drive into a device as slim as the iPod Touch or iPhone.

Flash memory only goes so far at this point.[/quote]Then make it a little thicker.

This is now useless for and many other people who would even spend $400 on a music player.
We all have more than 16GB.

HAHAHAHA!

http://www.cnn.com/2007/LIVING/wayoflife/09/05/helmsley.dog.ap/index.html

Best part:

An even bigger legal headache could turn out to be Trouble's huge $12 million inheritance.
Helmsley's former housekeeper claims the dog bit her numerous times during her three-month job with the hotel queen, and now she wants a bite of that money.
The housekeeper, Zamfira Sfara, 48, had sued her employer in 2004 over one of those bites, but lost the case when a judge ruled Helmsley was protected from liability under the Workers Compensation Law.
Sfara's son, Remus Pop, told The New York Times this week that his mother was asking lawyers to look at going after Trouble's inheritance.
"That is the next step," Pop told the Times. "That dog got money. That money is going to be taken away from that dog."

Damn Best Buy.

Thought I'd finally pick-up an HDTV today via their "$999 and up 36 months no interest when signing up for the Best Buy credit card" deal they have going on, but for some reason they only approved me for $700 in credit. Even though I have good credit, a credit card with a $4,000 limit, and a really good amount of money in the bank, they still didn't want to approve me for more.

I suppose I should just buy one with money out of my pocket, but I sure am cheap.

I'll get the 160GB unless it's confirmed that Zune 2.0 will get 160GB as well.

I can now load my whole compilations and bootleg live shows on it as well.
Yeah!

[quote name='Rocko']Nigger please.

http://redoctane.com/gh3.html[/QUOTE]It's not automatic, you have to punch in their coupon code to get the free shipping.

Lame, the "widescreen" ipod is actually in between "full-screen" and standard widescreen. Makes sense considering they were throwing up full screen youtube videos on there.

Hmm... I think I might just sell my Dash and buy a iPhone instead of the iPod Touch. $100 more to have one less device I need to take with me.

[quote name='Mojimbo']It's not automatic, you have to punch in their coupon code to get the free shipping.[/quote]
Other CAGs did not use that coupon code (as we used a 10% off code) and got their shipping waived after an email.

Also, why would they offer free shipping and not mention a coupon code? Sounds like a stupid system to me.

[quote name='zewone']Hmm... I think I might just sell my Dash and buy a iPhone instead of the iPod Touch. $100 more to have one less device I need to take with me.[/quote]Good idea, but it'll hold 8GB less for the same price.

They mention it on the page.

"Free Ground Shipping
Enter coupon code freeground and Get Free Ground Shipping. This offer does not apply to any other purchase."

I agree that it's asinine but they've been doing that shit forever.

[quote name='dallow']Good idea, but it'll hold 8GB less for the same price.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but it's a phone nigga!

I bet my 30GB iPod Photo is worth nothing, wonder how much I can get for it.

[quote name='Mojimbo']They mention it on the page.

"Free Ground Shipping
Enter coupon code freeground and Get Free Ground Shipping. This offer does not apply to any other purchase."

I agree that it's asinine but they've been doing that shit forever.[/quote]

Even more reason for me to get my free shipping- that code wasn't there when I ordered. It seems another email will be sent later tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back