Crank Dat OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']It's worth it not to have to transfer stuff back and forth every day.[/quote]And how much time does that take out of your day, anyway?

[quote name='dallow']Then make it a little thicker.

This is now useless for and many other people who would even spend $400 on a music player.
We all have more than 16GB.[/quote]Then go get the 160GB iPod "classic", if you need that much space in your music player. Just pray the drive doesn't crash when you drop it in the middle of something. Flash memory doesn't suffer from head crashes. ;)

I'm still using a 20GB iPod. First gen that had the touch wheel (or maybe it's called a click wheel), whichever one that is.

If a credit card app asks for household income and residence information should I include my parents in there? For example, it asks if the residence is rented or owned. I don't paying shit but I don't own it either.

Well I went to the bank and got my atm card, ate lunch and then couldn't think of anything else to do so I came home. Two hours before class again.

[quote name='wubb']I'm still using a 20GB iPod. First gen that had the touch wheel (or maybe it's called a click wheel), whichever one that is.[/quote]I threw up a little.

And Shrike, I really want the 160, but that tiny screen is what made me get a Zune.

They better make a 160GB model MS!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I'm not a super collector of music, mind you... and my entire collection isn't ripped... but including 90% of my CD collection (10+ years and growing) and some random stuff I borrowed off friends to give a listen to, I've got 28.23 GB. That's 18 days worth of music if played continuously.

Now I know you can put movies and such on the rest of the space, but 160 GB is fucking huge and ridiculously unnecessary. But hey, take advantage of it. Good thing you didn't cop a Wii or a 360 yet, I guess, eh? :lol:;)[/QUOTE]

Ha, it's a damn good thing I didn't buy a Wii or a 360. I know that having so much space is unnecessary, but I thought that when I bought my 20gb iPod three years ago and when I bought my 60gb iPod over a year ago. I doubt I would fill the 160gb's, but I'd rather have more and feel secure!

dallow - :roll:
I used a 3rd party charger a few months ago and the thing started acting nuts on me - main symptom was the wheel not scrolling at all. Luckily after a bit of time and a charge with the official charger it got back in line. The off brand charger was cut in two and thrown in the trash.

[quote name='Mojimbo']If a credit card app asks for household income and residence information should I include my parents in there? For example, it asks if the residence is rented or owned. I don't paying shit but I don't own it either.[/QUOTE]

You could treat it as if you rent for $0/month. But maybe you could get away with just saying it's owned. I'd think they are asking if you own it yourself though.

I'd also leave your parents income out of the household income, although I guess technically they do live in the same house with you. If you get denied for a few cards just have your dad co-sign with you. Assuming he'd be willing.

[quote name='Strell']Tell'm you know other people in the same situation who have been gauranteed free shipping, Rocko.[/quote]

Yeah, I'll be doing that in another email I'm sending tonight mentioning the lack of a free shipping code when I ordered.

[quote name='shrike4242']And how much time does that take out of your day, anyway?[/QUOTE] Five to ten minutes, max. But it adds up. Five minutes a day is more than thirty hours, over an entire year. :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LinkinPrime in the Halo 3 thread said he deleted Liquid's post because it said "Nigga" and he doesn't like racism.

Wow.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']fucking balls... the vgmusic coupon expired? (over at redoctane)[/quote]

Yeah, a few days ago.

[quote name='dallow']I threw up a little.

And Shrike, I really want the 160, but that tiny screen is what made me get a Zune.

They better make a 160GB model MS![/quote]With Apple having one, they may do it with the Zune 2.0.

Unless you're watching TV shows or movies on it, the size of the screen doesn't matter. I was thinking about an iPod Touch for the WiFi and Safari, actually. :D

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Five to ten minutes, max. But it adds up. Five minutes a day is more than thirty hours, over an entire year. :lol:[/quote]I know you've wasted more time in here, so you have no excuse. :lol:

[quote name='Rocko']:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LinkinPrime in the Halo 3 thread said he deleted Liquid's post because it said "Nigga" and he doesn't like racism.

Wow.[/quote]

Nigga be BWAAAAALLLLIN'!!!

[quote name='shrike4242']I know you've wasted more time in here, so you have no excuse. :lol:[/QUOTE] It's an issue of life quality.

... :cry: :lol:

In any case, I'd never buy an iPod.

[quote name='shrike4242']
I know you've wasted more time in here, so you have no excuse. :lol:[/QUOTE]

The real problem here is for people like me who don't think about swapping out music until they are in their car (or maybe in the last minutes before you have to pull out of your driveway.) Better to just have it all there ready.

The best part about having all the music on hand is being at a party or driving or something when you can be like, "Oh yeah? You like *insert artist*. Bitch, I got that shit you need!"

[quote name='senorwoohoo']The best part about having all the music on hand is being at a party or driving or something when you can be like, "Oh yeah? You like *insert artist*. Bitch, I got that shit you need!"[/quote]And just don't drop it. :D

Stranglehold is pretty nice.

I wonder if that new Medal of Honor is any good. The demo, I never got around to downloading it... reviews say that the online is money, though. Might rent it.

I haven't rented a game in years. In fact, I remember what the last game I rented was... Simpsons: Hit & Run. So that was, what? 2001 - 2002?

Iphone drops in price.

New tiny fatty nano.

Regular video iPod now in bigger flavors, and cheaper (gf bought a 30 gig for 300 a few years ago).

And a non-iPhone iPhone called the iPod Touch, with questionable sizes for content.

I think that's everything.

[quote name='Strell']Iphone drops in price.

New tiny fatty nano.

Regular video iPod now in bigger flavors, and cheaper (gf bought a 30 gig for 300 a few years ago).

And a non-iPhone iPhone called the iPod Touch, with questionable sizes for content.

I think that's everything.[/QUOTE]

BAsically everything people predicted a year ago. Except for the Iphone.

[quote name='TFN']AIM Express is so weird. :/

I hate how a new IM box pops up every time you get an IM.[/QUOTE]
It's the best web based AIM client though. Don't try any others, trust me.

[quote name='TFN']AIM Express is so weird. :/

I hate how a new IM box pops up every time you get an IM.[/QUOTE] I use meebo.com, when I have to.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I use morbo.com, when I have to.[/quote]
120px-Futurama_morbo.jpg

Stupid humans, Morbo will destroy you! ...and your IMs!

Who's the idiot that decided not to use the natural golf swing angle for Tiger Woods 08? I've got to point the remote straight down and swing that way for a straight shot? WTF?

I've dropped my Zune plenty of times while it's been playing and changing songs. Working fine. Little hard drives are strong.

Really how much more to add a 30 or 60gb drive into the touch?

[quote name='dallow']I've dropped my Zune plenty of times while it's been playing and changing songs. Working fine. Little hard drives are strong.

Really how much more to add a 30 or 60gb drive into the touch?[/quote]
A lot more, comparatively, if the touch is currently flash based. Not only the drive size, but the stuff needed to make the drive secure and NOT easily damaged.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']:rofl: I'm interviewing the creator of America's Funniest Home Videos tomorrow. Any question ideas?[/QUOTE]

Mmm, I can't think of an accurate way of phrasing "please punch him in the face and also the balls" in the form of a question.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']A lot more, comparatively, if the touch is currently flash based. Not only the drive size, but the stuff needed to make the drive secure and NOT easily damaged.[/quote]Let's just say I'm very sceptical of that.

Yup Shrike, I've used the Zune (before it got filled with music) to watch movies and shows, it makes it much easier on the eyes.

Plus, much easier to scroll through music with.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']A lot more, comparatively, if the touch is currently flash based. Not only the drive size, but the stuff needed to make the drive secure and NOT easily damaged.[/quote]The touch is flash-based, as it's an iPhone minus the phone bits. Which is what allows them to jam 16GB of flash memory in it, as well as have it be thinner than the iPhone.

[quote name='dallow']Yup Shrike, I've used the Zune (before it got filled with music) to watch movies and shows, it makes it much easier on the eyes.

Plus, much easier to scroll through music with.[/quote]I've watched TV shows my Palm Tx's screen, which is almost 4" diagonal. Perfectly easy on the eyes, which is why the touch has my curiousity for its screen size.

[quote name='dallow']4GB iPhone for 299?

Damn.[/QUOTE]
Yep, just got off the phone with a sales rep from the ATT down the street.

They've got plenty in stock she said.

I need to sell this iPod, Dash, and DS lite now.

Anyone want any of those?

GODDAMN, I don't want to miss out on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back