Culdcept NEW!!! 2.99 @ EBgames B&M ymmv

KingNES

Banned
I went to my local EB and they had culdcept Brand New ^^ for the PS2 for 2.99, they also has everquest online adventure : frontiers for 11.99. I was also shown a company wide email showing the price drops, and checked with other local EBgames in my area, all had the price drops. So have at it. Great game for a great price.

yea I hope it is new. I know of one near me that has this game, and for that price I would snag it on my way home tomorrow

thanks OP for stating it is new. Hopefully between tonight and tomorrow, no one will pick it up

I also paid full price to get this on release day. I still consider it money well-spent. At this price however, I may have to find a couple extra copies to give as gifts. Gotta find competition wherever I can.

I paid full price and it's still probably one of the best $$ to time game investments I've made. For $3, make sure they don't call any law enforcement on your way out. ;)

And I've never seen a new copy at any of my local EBs either - I just assumed they never sold it new.

[quote name='cruzincontrol']any reviews of this game?....[/quote]

an amazing cross between magic the gathering and monopoly.

make sure you have alot of free time.

12/10

HOLY SHIT! Just got back from EBX at the Natick Mall, MA. They had 2 brand spankin' new copies, and I got one of them. I had previously called the guy to hold it, and I up and left in the middle of shift to go and pick it up right away. He said "it's funny, i was just about to gut one for a display copy when you called".

OTHER GAMES ON SALE:

The Thing (PS2): $3
Sub Rebellion (PS2): $5
Summoner(PS2): $3

THANK YOU OP!

I bought a used copy last week and it was all scracthed up so I exchanged it for a new/sealed one.If I had known it was $3 I would have just got that and saved a couple of bucks.

I picked it up at $20 and feel damn lucky to have found it at that price when I did a few months back.

$2.99 is a steal, and in fact, I found a couple of stores that had a copy, so I'm going to go pick them up for fellow CAGs this evening.

[quote name='peteyrose']shrike4242, would you be willing to pick one up for me? :)[/quote]

Yeah, I think I could do that for a fellow CAG. :D Drop me a PM to remind me.

Looks like I managed to find three copies, in calling ALL the EB's in my area, save the ones that are way out of my way to get to. One of them is a "sealed" copy, which was the copy they used for the display case on the shelf and tucked the CD into the envelope under the counter. I'm guessing another one is this way, and it might be the case for all three.

Peteyrose asked for a copy, and I guess His Admiralness and The_Continental can take a stab at the copies I'm going to track down.

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='cruzincontrol']any reviews of this game?....[/quote]

12/10[/quote]

There's one in stock near me but I hate magic the gathering and meh about monopoly......well I could always use it for trade-in fodder for later....

[quote name='cruzincontrol'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='cruzincontrol']any reviews of this game?....[/quote]

12/10[/quote]

There's one in stock near me but I hate magic the gathering and meh about monopoly......well I could always use it for trade-in fodder for later....[/quote]

I'm sure a fellow CAG would be happy if you could pick it up for them.

Man, I would really appreciate it if someone could pick this up for me. I'd have no problems paying the cost of the game plus shipping. I've checked all the EBs in my area and none seem to have it :(

[quote name='evilmax17']HOLY SHIT! Just got back from EBX at the Natick Mall, MA. They had 2 brand spankin' new copies, and I got one of them. I had previously called the guy to hold it, and I up and left in the middle of shift to go and pick it up right away. He said "it's funny, i was just about to gut one for a display copy when you called".

OTHER GAMES ON SALE:

The Thing (PS2): $3
Sub Rebellion (PS2): $5
Summoner(PS2): $3

THANK YOU OP![/quote]

Believe it or not I wouldn't mind a new copy of Summoner :). Will check my EB later

Dave

U guys are more than welcome, I am also hitting local EBs and snagging as many as $$ and supply will allow, I know for sure I can get one more right now, if anyone else needs one post here. Hopefully we can all make sure this great game gets to those who wish to play.

it is a lot like monopoly, but you can fix the dice and make it so your opponeny lands on the equivalent of your boardwalk with 2 hotels. i only played like have of it, it is supposed to be a short game too.

I would like one if anyone happens to get an extra one. I can Paypal the money for the game, shipping, and some extra for your trouble.

Let me know. Thanks

Grabbed Culcept and The Thing this morning. I thought they can't be that bad.

Thought about Ridge Racer as it was 4.99 new but passed it up.

[quote name='shrike4242']I picked it up at $20 and feel damn lucky to have found it at that price when I did a few months back.

$2.99 is a steal, and in fact, I found a couple of stores that had a copy, so I'm going to go pick them up for fellow CAGs this evening.[/quote]

Sweeet. Shrike, if I can't find one locally, can I have one of those? :D

EDIT: Bah! Reading further down the post, they're likely claimed. If not, I'd like one. Or, if anybody else can get one, please?

Thanks all,
Andrew

[quote name='abilyk'][quote name='shrike4242']I picked it up at $20 and feel damn lucky to have found it at that price when I did a few months back.

$2.99 is a steal, and in fact, I found a couple of stores that had a copy, so I'm going to go pick them up for fellow CAGs this evening.[/quote]

Sweeet. Shrike, if I can't find one locally, can I have one of those? :D

EDIT: Bah! Reading further down the post, they're likely claimed. If not, I'd like one. Or, if anybody else can get one, please?

Thanks all,
Andrew[/quote]

i'd like dibs on this as well. you'll probably be able to add mine to an order too shrike.

Called around the local EBs on the north side of Chicago (including a few suburbs), and it looks like there are only display or disc-only copies of Culdcept left in stock (in about half of the stores I called). If you're okay with those, Chicago might be the place to be. (I much prefer new and unopened.)

bread's done
Back