Cum on my OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
this dude on Comedy Central is pretty funny. I laughed so hard I almost shart my pants. Then again, in my condition, it doesn't take much.

[quote name='zewone']Did you stop off at Denny's for an Eggs Over My Hammy and to pay your respects to the porcelain Gods?[/QUOTE]

Not at all. I was surprised they gave us 7 beers fo' free. I got to drink a hef during the tour and they gave us a 6 pack of Marzen afterwards. If you and about 14 of your friends are ever in downtown San Jose, you should go get educated on the beer creation process and get some free beer at the Gordon Biersch Brewing Company.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Bioshocked360']There was also a kid on acid at the Neon Indian concert that reminded me of JFD. He had shorter hair and was talking about pizza toppings.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like JFD!

February NPD US Hardware/Software Sales
Year over Year Change (Feb 2010 vs Feb 2009):
PS3: +30.5%
360: +7.9%
WII: -47.2%

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tiredfornow']Picking up a copy of God of War 3 right fucking now for 50 bucks. I'm leaving out of town in 7 hours. :([/QUOTE]

You're a monster.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Picking up a copy of God of War 3 right fucking now for 50 bucks. I'm leaving out of town in 7 hours. :([/QUOTE]

First you make this OTT which brings in the creepy strays, now you're getting GoW3 early.

Bastard!

[quote name='manthing']first you make this ott which brings in the creepy strays, now you're getting gow3 early.

Bastard![/quote]

and then he's not even going to play it! :(

[quote name='Maklershed']Morning all. Day off today. :whee:[/QUOTE]

Nice! Taking off for your birthday?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']You're a monster.[/QUOTE]

2nd'ed.

[quote name='Number83']Nice! Taking off for your birthday?
[/QUOTE]

Sure am. This king's ransom of presents aren't going to unwrap themselves.

If someone is asking $90 for this, it's gotta be a joke/scam/busted/typo, right?

For Sale is a superior condition PS3 slim 120gb also included is 7 games which are Call Of Duty World At War
Soul Calibur IV
Need For Speed Carbon
Grand Theft Auto IV
Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2
Resistance Fall Of Man
Motor Storm
Accessories included are USB charging cable
all original cables that are included in the system
Official Vertical Stand
Dual Shock 3 controller
DVI To HDMI cable
Controller Grip+joystick Rubber Grip

If you want it, you can also have the documents and original box.

Hell, I could sell those games on half and I'd make more than it cost to pick it up AND have a second system WITH a DS3 for GOW3. It has to be too good to be true.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']If someone is asking $90 for this, it's gotta be a joke/scam/busted/typo, right?

For Sale is a superior condition PS3 slim 120gb also included is 7 games which are Call Of Duty World At War
Soul Calibur IV
Need For Speed Carbon
Grand Theft Auto IV
Resistance Fall Of Man
Motor Storm
Official Vertical Stand
Dual Shock 3 controller
DVI To HDMI cable

Hell, I could sell those games on half and I'd make more than it cost to pick it up AND have a second system WITH a DS3 for GOW3. It has to be too good to be true.[/QUOTE]

It's either broken or he needs money immediately to pay off his pimp.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']It's either broken or he needs money immediately to pay off his pimp.[/QUOTE]

As I said, I emailed asking if it was a typo or the system was broken... we'll see, I guess.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']As I said, I emailed asking if it was a typo or the system was broken... we'll see, I guess.[/QUOTE]

Sounds too good to be true...Just watch you don't burn your hands if you do get it. Sounds like it's being fenced.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']If someone is asking $90 for this, it's gotta be a joke/scam/busted/typo, right?

Soul Calibur IV
Need For Speed Carbon
Grand Theft Auto IV
Resistance Fall Of Man
Motor Storm
Official Vertical Stand
Dual Shock 3 controller
DVI To HDMI cable

Hell, I could sell those games on half and I'd make more than it cost to pick it up AND have a second system WITH a DS3 for GOW3. It has to be too good to be true.[/QUOTE]

you-gonna-get-raped.jpg

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Any recommendations for a GPS unit.

I'm thinking of getting a Garmin 285WT since they're clearancing them out for $120.[/QUOTE]

my garmin 205w is solid.

Hey ott

So anybody have experience with balding? Any tips on how to stop hair loss and re-grow it?
I'm not completely bald yet, but I'm beginning to worry.

As always any help appreciate it.

Pubes? People still go around with them or are you still an adolescent? lol

Yikes, Rogaine is $50 and it must be used throughout one's life or hair loss returns after stopping. That's bad.

I reckon the only good thing about being unemployed during March Madness is not having to worry about if I will be able to watch all the games.

If you conquer male-pattern baldness, will you stand atop a hilltop and shout, "PREMATURE BALDING PWNED BY AN ICON!"?

Are you excited about Cataclysm 83? I've been reading online (I don't play WoW right now) but a lot of people think it's going to be lame.

[quote name='D_Icon']Hey ott

So anybody have experience with balding? Any tips on how to stop hair loss and re-grow it?
I'm not completely bald yet, but I'm beginning to worry.

As always any help appreciate it.[/QUOTE]

Two words.

Laser Comb!

:rofl:

[quote name='lordwow']Are you excited about Cataclysm 83? I've been reading online (I don't play WoW right now) but a lot of people think it's going to be lame.[/QUOTE]

I'm excited about the lore (Deathwing is pretty bada$$), but not about the changes to the classes and they're basically recycling the old lands, updating them with some changed terrain, and increasing the level cap to 85.

At this point, I'll probably stick it out till The Old Republic comes out.

Halo Wars is a little simplified, compared to other RTS games, but I thought it was alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back