Cum on my OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah, GoW 3 for possibly $40 at Frys? I wasnt interested in the game before due to my backlog of games but damn, really thinking of getting it now.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I really hope there's a Boondock Saints III.[/QUOTE]
I thought the second was awesome,
sucked that their dad had to die, Billy Connolly rocks.

[quote name='lordwow']Ya, Have you signed up for the TOR beta? I'll probably play it when it comes out as well.[/QUOTE]

I signed up, but havent heard anything as of yet. :cry:

[quote name='JolietJake']So the IRS says my refund was deposited a week ago, but i don't have it.

fuck[/QUOTE]

I got mine today, along with my paycheck...and bonus!

I'm going to Sizzler tonight!!!

:whee:

[quote name='lordwow']It's still like 16 months away[/QUOTE]

Oh, I know. A guy in the guild I am in in WoW was sent a follow up email recently asking questions about his gaming set up. Which is why I am sad. I thing they're getting ready for Alpha testing.

Pretty sure the copy I bought of GoWIII was boosted off a truck, or something. Cover was folded, box was used, but its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo epic. :bounce:

I'm gonna try to get God of War III when people are shilling it. I'm in no hurry to play it, and I really don't wanna pay $60.

I played the Bayonetta demo last night for the first time and thought I was going to have a seizure.

Just applied for a dozen internships at Fox. Given the chance, I'm punching Glen Beck in the throat.

This is gonna suuuuuuck. First i have to talk to the bank, then when they most likely can't figure it out, i get to talk to the IRS.

Today is going to be a fun day.

I haven't paid 60 for a new release all year.

I'm pissed that I got four games pre-ordered for $45 and after the first two came out you could get them release week for $40.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Yeah, lots of bands suck ass, but put on really good shows. GWAR is one of those bands.[/QUOTE]
No, they aren't. This Toilet Earth and Ragnarok are flat-out good albums.

Scumdogs of the Universe, America Must Be Destroyed & Beyond Hell are good albums if you're into metal.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']A friend of mine let me borrow Endwar. Is it worth trying?[/QUOTE]

It's a huge pile of shit. I wouldn't play it if someone offered me $10 an hour to do so.

[quote name='Brak']If you conquer male-pattern baldness, will you stand atop a hilltop and shout, "PREMATURE BALDING PWNED BY AN ICON!"?[/QUOTE]
lulz

In other news, my mom's dog (tiny dog) just ate a huge bug. I was cleaning my windowsill and there was a big dead bug chilling there and the dog decided to look out the window and sniff. He saw me trying to grab the bug and so he grabbed it and laid on my bed chewing it. You could hear in crunching, I was cracking up. I was also a tad jealous as I was getting hungry and the bug looked tasty, but before I could make a move on my half of the bug the dog ate it.

[quote name='KaneRobot']No, they aren't. This Toilet Earth and Ragnarok are flat-out good albums.

Scumdogs of the Universe, America Must Be Destroyed & Beyond Hell are good albums if you're into metal.[/QUOTE]

^This

KaneRobot - Is your tag in reference to the Clutch song "Profits of Doom"?

also, just joined.

~~~

Finished The Sopranos. I wish the show didn't loose almost all it's balls in the final couple seasons.

AJ's bullshit, Janice's fucking mouth and bullshit, and Carmela being a bitch degrades the show a little to me.

:lol:

Went to the library to check out a book first time in like 7+ years. Had no idea what to get so I ended up getting For the Sins of My Father which was written by a mafia killer's son.

But for those of you who want to know, I don't care that the show ended the way it did. Like I mentioned the show lost it's balls, except for a few moments here in there. Still it's an overall amazing show to me.

Now I think I am going to go through The Wire again.

I thought i had lost this pic, just found it on a old hard drive.

budgeliquidwerewolfja0.jpg

It was a good show, the ending just sucked. I still hate that they canceled Carnivale, that show had potential to be great.

Starting the week of the 21st, both Toy Story movies on DVD & Blu (2-pack) for $20 total after each Toy Story coupon and Target's Buy Both, Save $10 deal.

Woah, they put back up the 1 month codes on that Xbox site! It's under the same address as the original ones but the code is now:

If you guys missed out on it the first time, now's the time to jump on it before they take it down again.

[quote name='TheRock88']Woah, they put back up the 1 month codes on that Xbox site! It's under the same address as the original ones but the code is now:

If you guys missed out on it the first time, now's the time to jump on it before they take it down again.[/QUOTE]

YOu think you're sneaky... but you didn't get me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back