custom robo $15 (GC) @ CC

Yeah, Custom Robo isn't very good. It's sort of a weak RPG tied to a weak areana combat thing with robots, if I remember right. It's just not much fun, and no way is it worth $15.

Those other Gamecube games are though!

Custom Robo is plenty of fun, provided you have other people to play it with.
Just like Gotcha Force, the single player adventure is fair to middling, but it's just an excuse to make you earn things (parts, etc) for multiplayer.

Sure, it's not Super Smash Brothers Melee, but then, how many games actually rise to that level?

I'd not suggest it for people at full price, but at 15? You'll get a good couple of hours play out of it just to earn your upgrade parts, and then a couple more tinkering around with it in multiplayer.

[quote name='paean']Custom Robo is boring. Bought it awhile back for $10 and prompt traded it in. Chibi Robo looks much better.[/QUOTE]

If you found Custom Robo boring --- you're not going to like Chibi Robo. Take Custom Robo's pacing and slow it down about it ten notches.

there were several chibi games at my cc but I find the game boring!!! Not one of Nintendo's best new franchise (pikmin and wars being awesome additions while odama and custom having potential).

custom robo is kinda cool with mult-player while chibi seems like an errands/chore simulator (which I would prefer to do in real life than waste time doing chores on a simulation game)!!!

bread's done
Back