Dabamus is in trading time out. If you have an open trade with him - send PM to Pooky

@51jack: yes, I posted the DC# in your trade thread.

Anyone interested in a Modern Warfare 2 countdown clock?

The battery is still good, even after a year+

Pics:
IMG_9514.jpg

IMG_9515.jpg

EDIT: here's the link to bigger pics: http://picasaweb.google.com/114961410289775366264/CAG?authkey=Gv1sRgCKP18NCVutGxpAE&feat=directlink

anyone interested in a purple psp bundle? Has the PSP, 4GB MSPro Duo, original box, manuals, power cable, and Splinter Cell Essentials.

Anyone, bueller?

I'm interested in that purple PSP. Anything on my list for it? I might be able to throw in some Paypal. Please post in my thread or PM to respond.

[quote name='dabamus']Any interest in trading for a $50 iTunes card?[/QUOTE]

not in particular, but i'm open to any possible deals. i don't have paypal, so is there something on my list you might be eyeing? pm me or post in my thread, please. thanks.

Thanks for the response. I think I'll pass for now on the trade. I know I can get a PSP 2001 or higher with games I want for about $130 shipped from eBay, but I don't want to part with so much right now. Was hoping I had something that interested you to bring the price down, but while I do have ACII, I haven't played it yet and don't want to part with it just yet.

Good luck selling!

You have the stack of guides and the Harry Potter HD-DVD set, right?

I'm picking up a box at the PO for it tomorrow, I already have the stuff together. :)

I'll PM over the DC# when I print out the label.

[quote name='dabamus']You have the stack of guides and the Harry Potter HD-DVD set, right?

I'm picking up a box at the PO for it tomorrow, I already have the stuff together. :)

I'll PM over the DC# when I print out the label.[/QUOTE]

This:
To steelpen:
Fable II LE guide (opened, but w/art book and everything else as far as I can tell)
Star Wars TFU guide
Pure game case with art and manual (360)
Prince of Persia Game case with art and manual (360)
Alan Wake CE guide
Harry Potter HD DVD set

You said you were sending out 12 days ago. Not good for positive feedback.

Apologies to all, but my Dr. changed my dose of sleep medication yesterday after my appointment, and I slept til 5PM today... I think it needs cut down a bit.

I still have stuff packed up, so I'll work on getting them out in the morning.

It's a card from this year's Topps Allen & Ginter set of Jordin Sparks.

I'm doing ok, although my car is currently parked about an hour or so away from me because it died while I was in a concert. :(

Sorry, but nothing really went out last week due to my car dying on tuesday. I'm hoping to get it back this tuesday when the parts store gets the part in that we need, but I don't know if we can get it fixed that day for sure.

And my whole family is going hunting tomorrow so I can't get a ride to the PO tomorrow.

BTW, can someone PLEASE buy this iTunes card?

Thanks!

[quote name='dabamus']It's a card from this year's Topps Allen & Ginter set of Jordin Sparks.

I'm doing ok, although my car is currently parked about an hour or so away from me because it died while I was in a concert. :([/QUOTE]

Wow that sucks, you didn't know anyone that could tow your car? I stopped buying collectible cards around 1996 so I've never heard of this series it sounds like Topps has really diversified since I was a kid ;)

My dad and brother ended up going over and getting it going the day after Thanksgiving, but then it died on the interstate on the way home so they had to get it towed the rest of the way. Luckily my brother has AAA.

New sale to get rid of these cases: pick any 18 or 30 for $30 shipped or $45 shipped, respectively.

Shipping will happen sometime this week for most stuff, once I get my car fixed.

Platforms to choose from: 360, Wii, PS3, PS2, and GCN. Some will have case art and manuals, and some won't. I just need to get rid of all these cases from under my bed. All cases are in excellent condition, I threw out the bad ones when I originally got them.

Packed, and shipping when I get my car back.

I have most of the stuff packed, but between the holidays and my car being broke, not much has gone out recently.

Yes my box is full. No, I can't do anything about it til I get my pc working again. It doesnt want to load windows after logging in and my iPad won't let me load pms for some reason.

[quote name='dabamus']Yes my box is full. No, I can't do anything about it til I get my pc working again. It doesnt want to load windows after logging in and my iPad won't let me load pms for some reason.[/QUOTE]

What's up with your PC? Can't you just do a system restore?

Any interest in crysis maximum edition, star wars tfu 2, or batman aa?

I may be getting all of those in a package deal, but I have crysis and batman already and I don't want swtfu2.

Please pm me or post here.
On a related note, my new hard drive came this morning so I'm currently installing win7 again and hoping it works.

Will anybody be getting their stuff before Christmas? This is getting really ridiculous. I know you are having car issues, but come on man. Go borrow a car or get a ride from someone. Be responsible!! I paid you almost a month ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been 2 months and I still haven't received my items. I only received the Win7 key through pm and thats because I had to go find my own Win7 disc because I was tired of waiting. Having a car or not is no excuse as to why you can't ship things out in a timely manner. If you can afford to get all these great deals on games and even own an iPad I don't see why your car can't be fixed. Bad trader in my book:shame:

The problem with my car being fixed is that my dad wanted to do it, and he has to work during the day so he had limited time to do it. He's at wits end now, so it's going to the shop monday.

[quote name='dabamus']Any interest in crysis maximum edition, star wars tfu 2, or batman aa?

I may be getting all of those in a package deal, but I have crysis and batman already and I don't want swtfu2.

Please pm me or post here.
On a related note, my new hard drive came this morning so I'm currently installing win7 again and hoping it works.[/QUOTE]

Bump...

What system are those games for? I'm assuming your PC is up and running again by now? Did you ever get that medication issue dealt with or are you still sleeping too much?

I was just checking in to see how you're doing and if you have been able to ship anything but it looks like you're still having car problems. Looks like the other natives are getting restless:lol:

Yeah, I was gonna ship some stuff today, but I didn't want to ask anyone for a ride with the roads being horrible out due to the 10+ inches of snow we have accumulated over the past two days.

I'll see what I can do tomorrow since I may be going to dinner with my dad.

Ok, I'm getting some stuff out in the morning. Also, is anyone interested in a $100 Gamestop gift card for $90 shipped? (a physical card)

Yes, still alive. Got Starknight and Voldawgs packages out Saturday.(it's now Sunday here)

The rest may go out early or late this week depending on weather. We're supposed to get hit hard by a winter storm through monday.

Still snowed in. Damn you global warming!

Anyways, does anyone want 6' hdmi cables? I have them $6 shipped for 1 or 2 for $10.

Let me know!

[quote name='dabamus']Still snowed in. Damn you global warming!

Anyways, does anyone want 6' hdmi cables? I have them $6 shipped for 1 or 2 for $10.

Let me know![/QUOTE]

Bump...

Considering that it was in the 80s in December in Southern California so far global warming hasn't been too bad:lol: So have you decided on a new car yet?

bread's done
Back