DAMMIT. I farted 2 seconds before meeting the new hOTT receptionist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tiredfornow']You don't make covers for your games, munch? My boy at Gamestop hooks me up with covers if he has damaged games. Pretty funny to see a whole stack of boxes filled with burnt discs. :p[/QUOTE]

Targus-CD-album.jpg

[quote name='tiredfornow']
EDIT: Already have 4 CD cases full of crap. Don't need another one and the cases look nice on my shelf. :)[/quote]
Send me some games, Tiredfornow. :)

K, I need a shenanigans detectors. According to Joystiq this...

vjump_squeenixteamup.jpg

reads, "Together with Square Enix, we're producing the next generation epic 'Project V!' Could your ideas become reality!?"

Seriously, seven lines and a few fucking dots conveyed all that???

There are some weird motherfuckers out there:
Suspicious Activity: A female student reported seeing a male subject walking away from an unidentified female subject at the Littlefield Fountain. The unidentified female subject was putting her shoes on. The student recognized the male subject as the same subject who had approached her in October of 2008. During that encounter, the subject stated he was putting a catalogue together that contained pictures of women’s feet. The student then asked other women in the area if they had also been approached by the aspiring podiatrist. The student learned that the male subject had asked several other women in the area to take pictures of their feet. The student later learned that several members of her sorority had been asked by a male matching this subject’s description to take pictures of their feet. The subject was described as a white male in his 50’s, with a bald head and wearing a short sleeve button down shirt and khaki shorts. Reported on 04/21/09 at 9:01 p.m.
:whistle2:?

having a bitch of a time trying to connect my domain with my web host

i had temporarily had the domain forward to my blog here just to have a place holder. now the site says my site is no longer forwarding after i added the name servers, yet it still magically links to my blog.

or maybe its just my browser cache, i dunno.

wtf.

i tried forwarding to a different site altogether, and it still goes to cag.

Well the vultures of my family are already circling. Already my aunt and uncle are trying to keep my father out of any discussions, instead saying they'll handle everything. They'll handle it alright. Hell, my father doesn't even have a key to my grandmother's house, even though my aunt and uncle both do.

Man, that is some fucking bullshit. I woke up, forgot to buy Lode Runner, saw that it was 800pts, slapped myself for not buying it, then I see that its changed to 1200 and now I don't want to buy it knowing I could've had the stupid game (the demo is really cool!) for five bucks cheaper.

[quote name='Maklershed']Man, Jalapeno Popper Doritos are so damn good.[/quote]

If you have Del Taco in your area try the Jalapeno Rings...they're deep fried Jalapeno slices :drool: they also have a cream cheese dipping sauce....soooo good.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Man, that is some fucking bullshit. I woke up, forgot to buy Lode Runner, saw that it was 800pts, slapped myself for not buying it, then I see that its changed to 1200 and now I don't want to buy it knowing I could've had the stupid game (the demo is really cool!) for five bucks cheaper.[/quote]

I had a feeling it was a mistake when I saw it at 800pts too...I tried the demo and I thought it was stinky poo.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']If you have Del Taco in your area try the Jalapeno Rings...they're deep fried Jalapeno slices :drool: they also have a cream cheese dipping sauce....soooo good. [/quote]

That sounds awesome. Unfortunately no Del Taco's in the Northeast .. taht I know of.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Man, that is some fucking bullshit. I woke up, forgot to buy Lode Runner, saw that it was 800pts, slapped myself for not buying it, then I see that its changed to 1200 and now I don't want to buy it knowing I could've had the stupid game (the demo is really cool!) for five bucks cheaper.[/QUOTE]

Take advantage of Amazon's deal for a free $5 to make you feel better.

Is there some sort of registry where information on doctors visits is sent? I ask because insurance companies seem to be able to find out about any and all doctors you've visited, even years back. It's kind of big-brother like.

[quote name='JolietJake']Is there some sort of registry where information on doctors visits is sent? I ask because insurance companies seem to be able to find out about any and all doctors you've visited, even years back. It's kind of big-brother like.[/QUOTE]

I think it's called a medical record.

Edit: Damn! Budge stole my joke.

[quote name='JolietJake']Is there some sort of registry where information on doctors visits is sent? I ask because insurance companies seem to be able to find out about any and all doctors you've visited, even years back. It's kind of big-brother like.[/QUOTE]

Have you not seen the seinfeld where Elaine tries to get free from her "chart"?

[quote name='Sofa King Kool']I remember being excited to see Hostel when it first came out. This instantly started rumors that I was one of those freaks who jerks off to gore and internet snuff videos and such. It took me three years of high school to shake it off, and even then, it still lingered a little bit. NOT a pleasant rumor to live with. In fact, I'm pretty sure that's how most people from high school remember me...[/QUOTE]:rofl:

That dude ____ing stinks.

[quote name='darthbudge']I don't know what happened. But I hurt my tailbone and it hurts like a bitch.[/quote]

quit teh buttsechs.

Oh man, I've got some fresh jalapeno just waiting to be used. Kinda glad I don't have a deep fryer, but I might chop some up and make jalapeno eggs tomorrow night. Breakfast for dinner is always yum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back