DAMMIT. I farted 2 seconds before meeting the new hOTT receptionist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Liquid 2']How did tiredfornoww trigger the creation of an OTT IRC channel? :O[/quote] Like this..
[quote name='st0neface']...where'd everybody go?[/quote]

[quote name='tiredfornow']Join the OTT IRC chat, st0neface.

# CAGOTT[/quote]

[quote name='Mojimbo']It needs a new name.[/quote]

[quote name='prmononoke']There is no one in the IRC OTT chat.[/quote]

[quote name='darthbudge']Was there a server address floating around that I don't know about? :lol:[/quote]

[quote name='TheRock88']I know, I'm in there right now and there's nobody on :([/quote]

[quote name='Mojimbo']Are you guys on EFnet?[/quote]

[quote name='darthbudge']I found the channel princess was in... it was on the same server as the FGT chat. (irc.servercentral.net)[/quote]

[quote name='tiredfornow']I don't know. I see mojimbo, st0neface, Brax0r, and myself. We're talking about Brooke Hogan.[/quote]

[quote name='prmononoke']I see budge.

I just followed these instructions, and replaced the name with #cagott.[/quote]

[quote name='TheRock88']I see budge and princess, dont see the rest of you guys[/quote]

[quote name='Mojimbo']I think we're on parallel universes/IRC servers. Perhaps it is for the best.[/quote]

[quote name='darthbudge']Are you really in another channel? I thought TFN was just bullshitting us about being in a #CAGOTT channel. :lol:[/quote]

[quote name='Brak']I'm in there, talking about Brooke Hogan.[/quote]

[quote name='st0neface']Definitely for the best.[/quote]

[quote name='Mojimbo']Yeah. We're playing Russian roulette with tiredfornoww's links. I got an old jjdotam set followed by a YouTube of Kathy Griffin in a swimsuit. :puke:[/quote]

Apparently shit got bumpin' for a while.

HO. LEE. SHIT. @ dictating an Xbox LIVE redemption code to a non-English speaking person.

You know the "B as in 'Boy'" thing? She goes, "Y as in 'Yonkee'".

!?!?!?

[quote name='Brak']HO. LEE. SHIT. @ dictating an Xbox LIVE redemption code to a non-English speaking person.

!?!?!?[/QUOTE]
I wonder if that's Conkey's cousin, made out of rattan.

[quote name='Brak']HO. LEE. SHIT. @ dictating an Xbox LIVE redemption code to a non-English speaking person.

!?!?!?[/quote]

fucking Yonkees man. Those damn donkey-New Yorker hybrids are ruining the South. NY needs to enforce it's bestiality laws and embrace incest as it's sexual taboo du jour instead. ;)

[quote name='Liquid 2']You tools didn't register the channel with the chanserv? #-o[/quote]

ChanServ wasn't on the server.

Although I do have a server, registered with ChanServ now. If anybody is interested.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Anyone in here a Cannibal Ox fan?[/quote]

I am! Well, I'm not a super huge fan, but I do dig some of his stuff. I've only heard The Cold Vein album, though, and I liked it. You've got to love the Def Jux group. Although, I don't find Rob Sonic that great. [EDIT: Well actually, nevermind, he's cool, too.]

[quote name='thekeybladewars']I am! Well, I'm not a super huge fan, but I do dig some of his stuff. You've got to love the Def Jux group. Although, I don't find Rob Sonic that great.[/QUOTE]

Agreed completely, madam. Well, a group that's similar to them and who actually collaborated with Can Ox just released a free album so I thought I'd let people know about it is all.

http://potholesinmyblog.com/download-super-chron-flight-bros-indonesia-free-album/

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Agreed completely, madam. Well, a group that's similar to them and who actually collaborated with Can Ox just released a free album so I thought I'd let people know about it is all.

http://potholesinmyblog.com/download-super-chron-flight-bros-indonesia-free-album/
[/quote]

Thanks, I need me some new tunes.

[quote name='munch']StinkinLinkin, do you think you stink?[/quote]

Of course he doesn't.

He's the real-life embodiment of Kanye West from South Park

[quote name='LinkinPrime']What XBLA game did you buy Brax0r?[/QUOTE]
Flock.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Thanks for this, time to increase my :br: collection.

I wish I had held on to a couple I traded/sold. I had a shit ton of these I got for cheap.

You only have to send in the inserts? That is crazy![/QUOTE]

Is that $7 shipping per cover you send, or can you put in, like, 8 HD DVD covers and the shipping stays $7?

[quote name='munch']Is that $7 shipping per cover you send, or can you put in, like, 8 HD DVD covers and the shipping stays $7?[/quote]

$7 flat shipping...up to 25 titles...per household.

[quote name='munch']Is that $7 shipping per cover you send, or can you put in, like, 8 HD DVD covers and the shipping stays $7?[/quote]

It's $4.95 per :hd: title(with multipacks either $9.95 or $14.95) PLUS $6.95 flat S&H for the whole order.

Did you find that secret 400 points code on my site, LinkinPrime?

The FAQ says flat fee for up to 25.

Constantine
Departed, The
Firewall
Goodfellas
Harry Potter (1)
Harry Potter (2)
Harry Potter (3)
Harry Potter (4)
Harry Potter (5)
Full Metal Jacket

-all upgraded to Blu-Ray for $62 shipped. Not bad, I wonder what a HD-DVD with replacement cover would bring on eBay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back