Dark Messiah of Might and Magic (PC) $3.50 - 65% off eBay BIN

[quote name='slimjim2004']http://yurel.com/hq26

It seemed fishy at first seeing as how on steam the game cost $10, but the guy seemed to have good feedback. I bought it and he emailed me my key within minutes. entered it into steam and it worked =].

I also wanted to pick this game up. It's very good so far.[/quote]

He most likely grabbed 100s off that spanish site, where you can/could have gotten this FREE.

I was not aware of that promotion. I just googled it and it doesn't work anymore. Meh, either way $3.50 for a good game that I enjoy is not bad at all.

What the hell, I had some money in my paypal account so I went ahead and purchased one. I had been trying to get in on the free promotion, but never did, so I guess this is pretty close.

Yeah, thats a good game, I love it BINS.
iy.gif

iy.gif

Yikes, someone was giving this away free? What's funny is if not for the activation DRM, I would have gladly bought this for full price when it first launched :D Way to go Ubi.

[quote name='Wolfpup']Yikes, someone was giving this away free? What's funny is if not for the activation DRM, I would have gladly bought this for full price when it first launched :D Way to go Ubi.[/quote]

No, what's funny is you bring up Activation DRM and comparing it to rape.

it's not. so stop it.

Hmm...let's see....in Wolfpup's post I can't find any comparison made between activation and anything, let alone rape. And IIRC, Dark Messiah doesn't have limited activations and the single activation is not required for single-player.
(I'll have to get around to playing my Collector's Edition of this one of these days)

Huh? When did I compare it to rape? That is odd :lol:

It's got Steam activation though. Better than securom's activation, but...

Well, I just bought a copy from him, received the code, and tried to use it in Steam. Unfortunately, Steam said that the key had already been used by a Steam account, and that I couldn't use it. Sent the seller an email, we'll see what he says.

[quote name='YodaEXE']Well, I just bought a copy from him, received the code, and tried to use it in Steam. Unfortunately, Steam said that the key had already been used by a Steam account, and that I couldn't use it. Sent the seller an email, we'll see what he says.[/QUOTE]

all the ones I have gotten so far have worked.

[quote name='slimjim2004']all the ones I have gotten so far have worked.[/quote]
Yeah, I was a bit surprised when mine didn't work. My guess is that he had sent that one out previously and just didn't remove it from his list or whatever. I sent him an email about it and after showing him the error and linking him to the Steam Community page that lists all my games (to show that I didn't already have it in there), he gave me a new code and that one worked.

[quote name='YodaEXE']Yeah, I was a bit surprised when mine didn't work. My guess is that he had sent that one out previously and just didn't remove it from his list or whatever. I sent him an email about it and after showing him the error and linking him to the Steam Community page that lists all my games (to show that I didn't already have it in there), he gave me a new code and that one worked.[/QUOTE]
Glad it worked out for you.

bread's done
Back