Darksiders (Xbox/PS3) $15 - Amazon

Sweet temptation...I've been checking my Target for the past couple weeks hoping it would hit clearance since I saw it in the Target clearance thread for 10 bucks. My CAG soul will have me deliberating over the relatively insignificant 5 dollar difference all day...and all on a clearance gamble!

Good deal for a new copy. Pretty good game imo. Blockbuster has them preplayed for $9.99 as well if you can find a copy.

If you're on the fence, get the demo. It has one full dungeon, takes an hour or so to play through, and really gives you a feel for the game. It's one of the best demos I've seen.

This is my favorite game I played in 2010. Definitely worth 15 and the demo gives u a good feel for the game

[quote name='FerDK']
I got a question, how do you put the link in just one word? :)[/QUOTE]
Type the word, then highlight/select the word, then hit the link button (looks like the minus between parenthesis) and enter the web address.

I bought it at full price back when it came out. Put it off as I had a lot of games to play. Disappointed I didn't play it sooner, as it was easily one of my top games this year. Good game, great steal for $15

[quote name='donbaloo']Type the word, then highlight/select the word, then hit the link button (looks like the minus between parenthesis) and enter the web address.[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

[quote name='timobkg']If you're on the fence, get the demo. It has one full dungeon, takes an hour or so to play through, and really gives you a feel for the game. It's one of the best demos I've seen.[/QUOTE]

Actually, it made me not want to buy it, before I had it on my list to get. It's just a chore and without personality.

[quote name='Wolfpup']Thaaaats how the full game was for me.[/QUOTE]

We get it, you don't like the game. You don't have to keep stating it over and over.

I think it was one of the best games of the year, I enjoyed playing it all the way through. $15 is a great deal for this game.

It's one of my top 5 games of 2010 for me actually, i quite enjoyed it.

Id bite at $15, but i already 1000/1000 with a gamefly rental.

Question: did this game get any DLC???

I bough this game in a buy 2 get 1 free when it first came out. Is a fun game, took me exactly 24 Hr to get platinum trophy. Is a mix of God of War, Zelda, and Portal. I recommend it!

I really want this but I'm thinking it will drop to 10$ before long, especially at a place like Gamefly or something. Idk though...tempting!

bread's done
Back