DC Universe free beta codes live now. (ps3/pc) 5000+ keys avail update in OP 12/17

Okay guys just got home from work. I'll go through all the PMs from eyeballing them I'm probably going to be wiped out of codes after this but I'll update after I sent them out and let you know if I have any left.

As expected I've run out, going to try and find a couple of codes for the few people that pm'ed that I hadn't taken care of yet.

[quote name='brandonheat']i've got two pc beta codes if anybody wants them.[/QUOTE]

I PM'ed you. I hope you still have one. Thanks in advance.

[quote name='the14thjoey']I PM'ed you. I hope you still have one. Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

I just pm'ed you

Alright i've gotten rid of the codes I had.

[quote name='GOTA']The real questions is if this is $15 a month kind of fun?[/QUOTE]

Ok, I admit I'm pretty much out of the loop big time on this. I haven't taken a look into the development since I pre-ordered it a while ago. When did this happen? I thought it was going to be free, that was a big appeal that drew me into pushing me over that line and pre-ordering this. Well if thats the case then they have one less pre-order worry about cause I'm canceling.

[quote name='solidus_00']Ok, I admit I'm pretty much out of the loop big time on this. I haven't taken a look into the development since I pre-ordered it a while ago. When did this happen? I thought it was going to be free, that was a big appeal that drew me into pushing me over that line and pre-ordering this. Well if thats the case then they have one less pre-order worry about cause I'm canceling.[/QUOTE]

I don't recall them ever saying it would be free... It's an MMO after all.

[quote name='solidus_00']Ok, I admit I'm pretty much out of the loop big time on this. I haven't taken a look into the development since I pre-ordered it a while ago. When did this happen? I thought it was going to be free, that was a big appeal that drew me into pushing me over that line and pre-ordering this. Well if thats the case then they have one less pre-order worry about cause I'm canceling.[/QUOTE]

I'm impressed that there's still people shocked by the $15 monthly fee. This is a MMORPG, this kind of games have monthly fees (servers maintenance, updates, expansions, etc). I'm having a great time with the Ps3 beta, day one purchase for me :cool:

Here is discussion thread you can ask questions and discuss the title.

I would be very appreciative of a Beta invite, either pc or PS3. I have a Mass Effect 2 Cerberus network card available for your trouble.

bread's done
Back