de Blob $20 f/s

Buy this game if you haven't already. It's fantastic.

Okay. I did. Thank you, vherub for the 'heads-up'.

[quote name='Masterkyo']MSRP $29.99 still didn't save much here! :)[/quote]

The original MSRP is $50. I don't know why they advertise it as $30.

[quote name='compdude12']Hello, their is a site to get them free but I cant tell or ill get in trouble :booty:[/quote]
There is a spam referal thread for that, thanx OP I tend to miss the newegg thread at times

Thanks,
I had just ordered it today from amazon. It was in my gold box. But I just canceled my amazon order to save about $5 and I getting it from newegg.

Whoa...I think I'm about to make a Wii purchase :hot: I remember the reviews for this looking pretty neat. Not enough platformers out there.

[quote name='Plinko']Buy this game if you haven't already.
344.jpg
It's fantastic.[/quote]
I just bought it, I took your word for it, checked it out and it looks good. Thanks

I picked this up a couple of months ago (when it was retailing for 40) for 25. Its fun, the only complaint (minor) is flicking the wiimote to jump. Would have been better to press a button (not often, but sometimes it wont respond to a flick). Even with that it's really fun, and worth 20.

Definitely worth it. I have had it for awhile and am almost all the way through all the worlds. The fun part is to go back through and make sure you get all the medals (for painting trees/billboards, completing challenges, saving Raydians, etc). it's a good game for kids - I can play it with my niece and nephew - but I am 30 :)

[quote name='Masterkyo']MSRP $29.99 still didn't save much here! :)[/quote]

What ? you save $10 free shipping, no tax (unless your in CA.) really $20 for a decent video game isn't bad, considering some cd's might cost that much, and you get a lot out of a game than a cd, IMHO.

bread's done
Back