[DEAD] 80GB PS3 Motorstorm Bundle in stock at NewEgg

I'm waiting for the MGS4 bundle.

80gb with MGS4 and Dual Shock 3 for $500 in about two and a half months vs. an 80gb with DS3 for $550 plus shipping now. This is all from my memory and from what I see, but that's not a good idea to buy this.

Same here. Waiting for the MGS4 bundle. Hopefully this new 80GB retains the same backward compatibility as the original 80GB.

I'm waiting for the MGS4 bundle.

80gb with MGS4 and Dual Shock 3 for $500 in about two and a half months vs. an 80gb with DS3 for $550 plus shipping now. This is all from my memory and from what I see, but that's not a good idea to buy this.

Same here. Waiting for the MGS4 bundle. Hopefully this new 80GB retains the same backward compatibility as the original 80GB.

[quote name='eau']Same here. Waiting for the MGS4 bundle. Hopefully this new 80GB retains the same backward compatibility as the original 80GB.[/quote]
The current 80GB is PS2 emulation compatible only, unlike the 20GB and 60GB versions.

I wouldn't put it past Sony to disable the PS2 emulation at the next gen.

[quote name='eau']Same here. Waiting for the MGS4 bundle. Hopefully this new 80GB retains the same backward compatibility as the original 80GB.[/quote]

It's already been confirmed long ago that the new 80gb will be backwards compatible (same as the previous 80gb system).

definatly not a deal but i guess yayz for those that cant wait 3 months for a better bundle.

i think ur mentally moronic if u go for this, only if u no something that we dont know

My main motivation for waiting for the new bundle is actually that it should have a 65nm CPU. The 40GB model with a 65nm CPU is actually supposed to run even quieter than the 90nm versions.

I don't really care about rumble, and I HATE Metal Gear Solid 3 and Portable Ops, although I'll at least try 4 (I loved all the earlier Metal Gear games, even MGS2).

[quote name='montreid']The current 80GB is PS2 emulation compatible only, unlike the 20GB and 60GB versions.
[/QUOTE]

It's partially hardware based (the CPU is emulated). Hopefully they'll always offer at least one model with SOME older Playstation compatibility.

The current 80GB is PS2 emulation compatible only, unlike the 20GB and 60GB versions.

I wouldn't put it past Sony to disable the PS2 emulation at the next gen.

It's already been confirmed long ago that the new 80gb will be backwards compatible (same as the previous 80gb system).

definatly not a deal but i guess yayz for those that cant wait 3 months for a better bundle.

i think ur mentally moronic if u go for this, only if u no something that we dont know

My main motivation for waiting for the new bundle is actually that it should have a 65nm CPU. The 40GB model with a 65nm CPU is actually supposed to run even quieter than the 90nm versions.

I don't really care about rumble, and I HATE Metal Gear Solid 3 and Portable Ops, although I'll at least try 4 (I loved all the earlier Metal Gear games, even MGS2).

[quote name='montreid']The current 80GB is PS2 emulation compatible only, unlike the 20GB and 60GB versions.
[/QUOTE]

It's partially hardware based (the CPU is emulated). Hopefully they'll always offer at least one model with SOME older Playstation compatibility.

[quote name='ayuchan']Um does anyone know when the new 80 gb ps3 bundle will be out? Is there any release date yet?[/quote]

I believe it comes out 6/15/08.

Would have bought it a couple months ago when I was looking for one but I will gladly wait for the superior bundle in June.

[quote name='Larrabee213']Also,

I walked to NewEgg, they are letting me return the second sixaxis for a refund, so It is just $499.[/quote]

Wow, you walked? Now that's dedication. :lol:

[quote name='kipp438']Wow, you walked? Now that's dedication. :lol:[/quote]

WHOOPS, I mean I talked.

And the "w" and "t" are not even near each other...

bread's done
Back