[DEAD] Alan Wake $32 at gogamer

Great game - well worth full price. At $35.00, it's a no-brainer, especially since the first DLC "Episode" is out next week.

Whoops, I almost just bought another copy, having forgotten I just bought it at K-Mart last week :lol:

There's maybe three PSP games there I may get. Only thing is the listing for Ape Escape: On the Loose, which I think is the remake of Ape Escape 1, shows a picture of Academy, which is just this dumb mini-game collection. So...hopefully if I bite I'll get the game it SAYS and not the one it SHOWS.

[quote name='jkimrey']Great game - well worth full price. At $35.00, it's a no-brainer, especially since the first DLC "Episode" is out next week.[/QUOTE]

I completely forgot about that.

[quote name='silentbobfan']Hopefully DLC sales and their supposed slow burn sales strategy work so we get a sequel to this game.[/QUOTE]

Seriously. This gem was totally overshadowed by RDR, needs all the support we can give it.

[quote name='Kylearan']Seriously. This gem was totally overshadowed by RDR, needs all the support we can give it.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. It's a shame that it didn't get a bigger push, especially since it took so long to develop. I haven't finished it yet, but it's been a great ride thus far.

Buy this game!

[quote name='Wolfpup']Whoops, I almost just bought another copy, having forgotten I just bought it at K-Mart last week :lol:[/QUOTE]

perhaps this is when you know you're buying too many games? :mrgreen:

[quote name='BloodAC']perhaps this is when you know you're buying too many games? :mrgreen:[/QUOTE]

:lol: I've bought a second copy of a graphic novel before :hot:

I have stacks of both on my floor right now :lol:

Agree 100%.

I'd guess that most people who bought the game will be really interested in the DLC, so hopefully those sales will be high.

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']Agreed. It's a shame that it didn't get a bigger push, especially since it took so long to develop. I haven't finished it yet, but it's been a great ride thus far.

Buy this game![/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back