[Dead] Animal Crossing: New Leaf @ Walmart $22.96 (now $30))

Everyone report it to Amazon, they're backordered but maybe they'll drop it again so we can all get $2 back.
amazon told me they will not price drop items that are backordered cause prices could change by the time they get it back in stock

ALSO if you want this i would say JUMP ON IT NOW even at amazon expect the price to jump back soon..

Trade in price fell to 9 bucks yesterday now back to almost 21... so expect the price to jump

Last edited by a moderator:
amazon told me they will not price drop items that are backordered cause prices could change by the time they get it back in stock

ALSO if you want this i would say JUMP ON IT NOW even at amazon expect the price to jump back soon..

Trade in price fell to 9 bucks yesterday now back to almost 21... so expect the price to jump
That's what I figured, still reported it anyway since you never know. Now to wait for my shipping now order from yesterday to finally ship.

AMAZON just dropped it to match 

24.15  WOW 

i got mine price matched at  best buy... used 20 buck reward zone that expires  july 8     

24.44  out the door   (well  4.44 out the door after 20 buck card) 

To post below mine... They should price  adjust   (walmart)

i  got a 16 gb card for 30 

fell to 28 and then  fell to 25 something

They  did both adjustments  

one said  adjustment

one said  rollback

It was 9 days ago when I bought it in store, and I think they only price adjust for up to 7 days?

OK, now to figure out how to get Amazon to adjust mine.
Contact them. I just did and got an adjustment no problem. Mine had shipped and I don't think it's their policy to pm after it's shipped, but if you get someone that's not a douche bag I imagine they won't have a problem adjusting.

I can't believe the price for this just keeps dropping. Granted in total it's only been a drop of $10.85 but that's quite a bit for a game like this.

Contact them. I just did and got an adjustment no problem. Mine had shipped and I don't think it's their policy to pm after it's shipped, but if you get someone that's not a douche bag I imagine they won't have a problem adjusting.

I can't believe the price for this just keeps dropping. Granted in total it's only been a drop of $10.85 but that's quite a bit for a game like this.
I was just having a problem finding the right page like a goober. That was fairly painless, couple minutes in chat.

Amazon told you LIES because they want your money!

I don't have a 3DS yet, but I'm tempted to buy this now... Anyone have an opinion on if that's a good idea or not?

1st-party Nintendo games used to never see drops, but I'm not sure what the trend has been like for the 3DS. I probably won't buy one for another 6 months or so.

I just submitted my second price adjustment. Just in case I placed a second order in case they refuse my request.

Wow, great price!!

I did a price match with Best Buy as I had a $15 Reward Zone cert I could use as well. Grand total was $9.15. :) My store only had 2 copies left. The cashier said these were selling really fast. 

I don't have a 3DS yet, but I'm tempted to buy this now... Anyone have an opinion on if that's a good idea or not?

1st-party Nintendo games used to never see drops, but I'm not sure what the trend has been like for the 3DS. I probably won't buy one for another 6 months or so.
I know we keep saying this but this is likely as good as it's going to be, even on a black Friday sale, this year. If you know that want the game for sure, and it's definitely very good, than yeah that's not a bad plan if you don't mind having that money tied up until you get the system.

I know we keep saying this but this is likely as good as it's going to be, even on a black Friday sale, this year. If you know that want the game for sure, and it's definitely very good, than yeah that's not a bad plan if you don't mind having that money tied up until you get the system.
I'm buying this for my daughter for Christmas and she doesn't have a 3DS yet. I could see it possibly being 19.99 on Black Friday but that's a best case scenario.

Amazon just told me they only do one price match per order. Fortunately, I was not told of this so the lady I spoke with did it for me saying that the last Amazon rep should have told me.

Kinda wish I didn't buy this at launch now. Then again, I did put in almost 60 hours at this point.

Amazon just told me they only do one price match per order. Fortunately, I was not told of this so the lady I spoke with did it for me saying that the last Amazon rep should have told me.
I bought this when it was almost full price a week ago, then price matched it when it dropped to 30, and again when it was 26. I'm not going to bother trying again and risk the wrath of Amazon, but it definitely isn't a rule set in stone. If anyone is tempted to try, just send a polite email asking if they can adjust the order considering the large change in price. They are usually very accommodating.

I'm buying this for my daughter for Christmas and she doesn't have a 3DS yet. I could see it possibly being 19.99 on Black Friday but that's a best case scenario.
Is $4.15 worth having to either brave BF crowds and weather or hope you're paying attention online at the right time and get through?

Ended up price matching at Target, since herpdy-derpdy Wal-Mart decided they were OOS after taking my order (at two different locations even!) But whatever, I got my copy so I'm happy.

Maybe it's obvious to everyone else, but this is apparently online only and the clerk at Wal-Mart was adamant about not price matching their online only prices.  Just an FYI.

Maybe it's obvious to everyone else, but this is apparently online only and the clerk at Wal-Mart was adamant about not price matching their online only prices. Just an FYI.
I'm confused, why did you go to by at Walmart when you could buy at Walmart.com and simply do in-store pickup????? If some jackass said that to me I would have just bought it on my iPhone right in front of his face and said, "look in-store pickup", I'll take my order now.

I'm confused, why did you go to by at Walmart when you could buy at Walmart.com and simply do in-store pickup????? If some jackass said that to me I would have just bought it on my iPhone right in front of his face and said, "look in-store pickup", I'll take my order now.
I was already there and was browsing on my phone when I saw what the deal was. Figured I would ask since I was already in store.

Maybe it's obvious to everyone else, but this is apparently online only and the clerk at Wal-Mart was adamant about not price matching their online only prices. Just an FYI.
walmart does not price match walmart online says so right on the site somewhere that price in store may be different

Just bought this yesterday for $26.59 on Amazon. I just e-mailed them for a price adjustment and they did it no problem. They also said my item was "shipped and delivered" but my estimated delivery date isn't until Tuesday...so that was a bit odd. He also mentioned this, I guess it's Amazon's policy: "Since the price of the item has changed within seven days of the delivery of the order, I've issued a refund for the price difference in the amount of $2.44. You should see the refund in the next 2-3 business days." 

So it sounds like they won't hassle you for price adjustments if it is within 7 days of the delivery date. 

Wal-Mart's site now has it listed for $22.96. I'm wondering if that's a typo or if they're trying to outdo Amazon, but that's a great deal (I bought it from Amazon when it was $26, but I might cancel that and jump on this instead).

Wal-Mart's site now has it listed for $22.96. I'm wondering if that's a typo or if they're trying to outdo Amazon, but that's a great deal (I bought it from Amazon when it was $26, but I might cancel that and jump on this instead).
I wonder why they keep on dropping it. It had to be selling like crazy even at the $24.xx price. Amazon must be completely out. At the moment they don't even have it listed for sale.

I wonder why they keep on dropping it. It had to be selling like crazy even at the $24.xx price. Amazon must be completely out. At the moment they don't even have it listed for sale.
They do but it's backordered 2-3 weeks and back up to $34.99 so I'm guessing that they're done.

wow, this is a great price

if I had a 3DS, I'd totally pick this up, kind of tempted to pick it up anyway

Looks like Amazon is done with this game. The price went back to $33.50.

Even though I got it for the $24 sale price I'm still a little annoyed that I couldn't get it for $22. Guess that's the CAG in me.

bread's done
Back