[DEAD] Anime DVD & BD Summer Sale (Up to 60% off on 1,000+ titles) @ DeepDiscount.com

WTK

CAGiversary!
Anime DVD & Blu-ray Summer Sale (Up to 60% off on 1,000+ titles) @ DeepDiscount.com

anime-landing-page_01.jpg

anime-landing-page_02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
dont know about any one else but i got my first box today, supposed to be the OVA for lucky star, and i got season one of a mind to kill, seems to be some 80's cop drama, with a actor that was on doctor who....lol not quite anime, im on hold to talk to a service rep right now... First problem i have ever had with them

Update: Express return label, shipping the correct package express, also to any one who ordered gurren lagann they have 300 on order and it is backordered, so hopefully they get refilled soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the update on Gurren Lagann. Sucks to hear about them screwing up your order, but great that they are remedying the situation so quickly

I have a big problem with DD this time :cry:.

Its about the Karin DVD Boxset which i bought. DVD1 was defective and i requested a replacement. I sent the boxset back to them (i am from Germany - 8 Euro shipping costs for me) and after ~4 weeks they got it and i got an email about the replacement order.

It looks like this.:

Code:
 Quantity Item #       Description                            Price    Status
-------- ------------ ----------------------------------- ---------  ---------
    1-   GEN008741    DVD : KARIN-COMPLETE SERIES BOX SET     25.49  Return
    1    GEN008741    DVD : KARIN-COMPLETE SERIES BOX SET     25.49  Backorder

Merchandise Total:     $         .00
Tax:                   $         .00
Shipping & Processing: $         .00

Total for this Order:  $         .00

I see that they send a refund to my creditcard (25.49 Dollar) and placed a new order for 25.49 Dollar (which was on backorder).

Today i got a new email about this.:

Code:
Thank you for your recent order. Unfortunately, your order was cancelled because we were unable to obtain an authorization from our charge card authorization center.  Please contact your issuing bank or charge card provider to determine the reason, or you may wish to use a different charge     card to place your order at this time.

We apologize for any inconvenience and look forward to serving you.

I really dont know why that happened. And the best thing was that they tried to charge "$34.44".

Thats 25.49 Dollar for Karin Boxset AND 8.95 Dollar for shipping. I thought i get free shipping for the replacement. And i didnt get credit for my return.

If thats the same for the other replacement for a Bandai DVD Boxset which was defective (Clamp School Detectives - $25.49 + 8.95 Shipping) i will cancel all my remaining orders. Sorry but $18 for shipping two DVD cases is too expensive (i already paid for shipping when my whole order shipped).

So I received my Lucky Star set and OVA a few days before I left for Otakon (which was like a little over a week ago now). I just got e-mailed today that Outlaw Star has shipped out. Gurren Lagann (which is the last part of my order) still has not.

Was in no desperate hurry for Outlaw Star, but it will be great to see it again. My brother has the original set, but I heard the anime legends set was remastered? I forget where I heard this.

[quote name='Dragonsbane']Update, my gurren lagaan just shipped for me[/QUOTE]
Wow, now I don't feel as bad about spending a little more from preordering it at rightstuf a week or two before the deepdiscount sale. I already watched mine and definitely enjoyed it :)

I called them today as it was supposed to be at my house friday, they said to give it to the 30th and if i still dont have it thats when they would take steps such as reshipping or reporting lost/stolen.

[quote name='G-Nitro']Has anyone received their Gurren Lagann Collection yet? It's been over 2 weeks and I have nothing yet.[/QUOTE]

I received mine on Friday or Saturday... so betting most people that haven't received will get it in the next couple of days.

bread's done
Back