(Dead) Austin Powers Collection Blu ray $10.79 at B&N

[quote name='Xizer']I'm stilll angry that I essentially have funds being held hostage for something that isn't even being shipped!

They send a charge in BEFORE they even get ready to ship the damn thing?! No other place I have ordered from has pulled that shit. Amazon doesn't charge you until they ship.[/QUOTE]Then don't order from BN.com. They're not the only retailer that does it, such as BestBuy.com, Walmart.com, Target.com and the like.

Amazon does put an authorization against your card when the item enters the shipping process, and if you have FSSS, that can take multiple days to go from "Shipping Soon" to "Shipped". Technically, they are charging before the item has shipped out as well.

$11.16. thanks for letting us know it was back in stock. tired to order it a few days ago but it went oos while i was filling out information.
Thanks!

Awesome, signed up for the 2 month free membership to get free shipping, member discount and used the 30% off code. 8 bucks shipped is not bad. :D

Wow, thanks OP. Read the first page of this thread and ran to order this at $14.97 shipped. Then decided I should click to the last page, and lo and behold a valid coupon! Got it for $11.45 shipped, and cancelled the original order.

Seriously, I've been waiting for a deal to drop on this set, but nowhere did I think I'd find something THIS good.

Late to the party, is there something special I need to do to bring the price down from $29.87? Thread wasn't marked as "DEAD" so I figured it was worth asking.

[quote name='BustaUppa']Late to the party, is there something special I need to do to bring the price down from $29.87? Thread wasn't marked as "DEAD" so I figured it was worth asking.[/QUOTE]

Nope, it's dead.

[quote name='Demolition Man']For those who have their orders shipped what day did you folks get for the "will ship by/on" date?[/QUOTE]

Mine listed an "expected ship date" of December 13th, and they shipped it yesterday (December 6th). Tracking info says it should be delivered tomorrow (December 8th). From my experience, B&N often gets backordered items out before their expected ship date.

My Life set shipped and is scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

AP has an estimated shipping date of December 14. I really didn't figure any of these would go through, so this is a pleasant surprise.

[quote name='bobright']It's 24 something bucks am I missing? Looks like deal expired[/QUOTE]

[quote name='cm1031']I hope it comes down to this price again. Seems like I missed it this time.[/QUOTE]

Yeah deal was live a while back - dead now.

Just got both the Austin Powers Collection and Life in today. I am surprised Life shipped out as well because I didn't get an email that it had shipped.

anyone else get their sets? mine is listed as shipping today but hasnt moved to actual shipped. starting to think i wont get it.

[quote name='XxFuRy2Xx']I haven't even gotten an e-mail saying that it has been shipped. So I'm thinking I may not get it.[/QUOTE]

You clearly don't have the Power... you should probably give up.

called BNand they said as soon as they get copies in they will ship. they do not have any at any warehouse. just keep sitting on it.

Mine says it hasn't shipped either. It was supposed to ship two days ago. The item shows in stock on the web site, so I don't know what is going on. They charged me when I ordered three weeks ago.

[quote name='koebner']Mine finally shipped today.I had ordered on 11-23.[/QUOTE]

Damn man that sucks, well hopefully you will enjoy the videos.

P.S. I am under the influence.

Finally got mine yesterday. Even with some great sale prices it'll be hard for me to buy from B&N again. Three weeks is just a little ridiculous for shipping.

[quote name='doodmandood']There is a good chance I would have bought this.

I mean like you guys said I can't pass up blu rays for $3 a piece.[/QUOTE]

Especially when you can take Goldmember, throw it up on Goozex, and net $17.50 in points.

bread's done
Back