(DEAD) Best Buy - PSVita 32GB Memory Card $64.99 ($44.99 After GCU Discount) - In Store Pick Up Only

coopscohen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
Thanks to handsomepete for the find. I thought this needed it's own thread.

Best Buy has the PSVita 32GB Memory Card on sale for $64.99 ($44.99 after GCU Discount) - As of now available for in store pickup only.

No link because every time I add one, it doesn't do so properly. Just go to the Best Buy Website and type in vita memory card to find it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did the price go back up on these as now with the $20 off I'm showing $59.99 total price?  Darn as one just turned up close by to me as well.

okay, i c

just a heads up, they've been out of stock for days in my state, but now some show up available. worth checking again, at least some stores either have restocked or perhaps some never got picked up... either way, worth checking your local stores again.
okay, and...

they just cancelled my order.

however, i'm glad some others got in on the possible 'restock' too -- even if they cancel all our orders, we may be able to get customer service to acknowledge some sort of 'raincheck' deal... i know my cancellation email implied they'd try to work something out.

The order they cancelled for me a few days ago was placed again by them. I got it for $45 at another location. Nice. Looks like Best Buy CAN do SOME things right.

They screwed me on my online order I placed a few days ago, but gave me a $5 gift card in return.  I already have one 32gb card so it isn't a big deal, will wait for another deal on one of these or the 64gb card when those hit later on.

Glad a lot of CAGs got in on this deal, it was a GREAT price for the 32gb card!  Got my 32gb card directly from Sony when they offered it for the low $50's range a while ago, still have 6.5gb free but not enough slots to hold all my games (I have a lot of smaller PSP games that don't take up much space, but eat up a slot from the max 100 available).

Last edited by a moderator:
FWIW, my best buy still had it for 64.99 on the shelf and honored the price after adjustment.

YMMV on that..but..I have one. Not 100% sure on keeping it yet, but, got it either way.

found the last one in my somewhat local BB GCU has paid for itself again but it's become less frequent then before.

found the last one in my somewhat local BB GCU has paid for itself again but it's become less frequent then before.
Considering this wasn't even part of GCU but just GC this may change your opinion. I still think GCU is worth it in the long run, but I am holding off on renewing until there is something I want (coupon or trade in).

The order they cancelled for me a few days ago was placed again by them. I got it for $45 at another location. Nice. Looks like Best Buy CAN do SOME things right.

They screwed me on my online order I placed a few days ago, but gave me a $5 gift card in return. I already have one 32gb card so it isn't a big deal, will wait for another deal on one of these or the 64gb card when those hit later on.

Glad a lot of CAGs got in on this deal, it was a GREAT price for the 32gb card! Got my 32gb card directly from Sony when they offered it for the low $50's range a while ago, still have 6.5gb free but not enough slots to hold all my games (I have a lot of smaller PSP games that don't take up much space, but eat up a slot from the max 100 available).
to both of you - did you call them to complain / work something out? or did they contact you?

i already have a 32g too, but it's been full for ages and I plan to day 1 a VitaTV so I don't mind grabbing a second one now and using it for the VTV eventually.

My order was canceled and my money is being hold by PayPal for the next few days while they make interest off me, unbelievable 

to both of you - did you call them to complain / work something out? or did they contact you?

i already have a 32g too, but it's been full for ages and I plan to day 1 a VitaTV so I don't mind grabbing a second one now and using it for the VTV eventually.
I didn't really call to complain. When they cannot fulfill your order (not when it's cancelled because the 7 day period is up, but because of some other reason) there's a number on the cancellation email they send you which allows you to change your order. I called them and had them arrange it to be picked up at another store in the area that had it. Best Buy will always do that for you if they cancel your order themselves.

Considering this wasn't even part of GCU but just GC this may change your opinion. I still think GCU is worth it in the long run, but I am holding off on renewing until there is something I want (coupon or trade in).
true, the b2g1 coupons with black friday should be enuf for most. I don't think the overall direction with BB is going to last before they do a MS style switch to common sense.

true, the b2g1 coupons with black friday should be enuf for most. I don't think the overall direction with BB is going to last before they do a MS style switch to common sense.
This is normal for a company in my experience. Look at amazon, they offered $20 on tons of games, they stopped, all of a sudden K-Mart showed up, they stopped, and BAM Best Buy. It seems now that Toys R Us is stepping up their game. That in turn will cause a smart company to react in kind, so we'll see what happens.

I had to call them to resolve the order, because it was "not available for pickup" at my local store (where it was supposed to be available at time of order). I call the 800# for CS and they couldn't fulfill the order by shipping, so they just said they would cancel it. I complained and they offered a small gift card by mail. No big deal, I wasn't going to raise a huge stink. I'll get another 32 down the road or a 64 when they come out (if the price is OK).

This is normal for a company in my experience. Look at amazon, they offered $20 on tons of games, they stopped, all of a sudden K-Mart showed up, they stopped, and BAM Best Buy. It seems now that Toys R Us is stepping up their game. That in turn will cause a smart company to react in kind, so we'll see what happens.
seems like it wasn't really sustainable. When bb first pushed it out, they would still price match after the 30 days or 60 days for silver and it was a hell of a deal but it probably cost them. kmart was pretty much just terrible at getting the word out, nobody really cared or knew how the coupon worked except for other Cags and deal seekers, also nobody wants to shop at kmart.

seems like it wasn't really sustainable. When bb first pushed it out, they would still price match after the 30 days or 60 days for silver and it was a hell of a deal but it probably cost them. kmart was pretty much just terrible at getting the word out, nobody really cared or knew how the coupon worked except for other Cags and deal seekers, also nobody wants to shop at kmart.
Oh I agree on both parts, but things like this go in cycles. One store sees an opportunity to increase their customer base and they react to it.

My backlogged order shipped. I'm happy, right until the point when I remember I paid $18 for a 32GB SanDisk Ultra SD card and that was nearly a year ago. On the other hand, if this were Apple it would be $100, so it's all relative.

bread's done
Back