(DEAD) Best Buy - PSVita 32GB Memory Card $64.99 ($44.99 After GCU Discount) - In Store Pick Up Only

coopscohen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
Thanks to handsomepete for the find. I thought this needed it's own thread.

Best Buy has the PSVita 32GB Memory Card on sale for $64.99 ($44.99 after GCU Discount) - As of now available for in store pickup only.

No link because every time I add one, it doesn't do so properly. Just go to the Best Buy Website and type in vita memory card to find it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was able to order one shipped to me last night. Do you think they'll cancel?
They haven't cancelled mine yet and I think mine went through around 7 PM Arizona time? I could look at the post I made earlier for a more exact time but I'm lazy.

I've had a hell of a day with Best Buy and their reps at the 888 number. I got a store about 20 minutes away that I could order the card for store pickup but the issue is the discount won't appear even though I'm a member of the (free) gamers zone. I'm able to print the coupon, but I'm not able to use it for a store pick up order online.

I go and try and link my accounts together and then my password stops working. I go to change my password... now my e-mail doesn't exist in their system. I call them, they find my account, etc. I then ask if I can just speak to the store to see if they still have it in stock (I've gotten so many orders canceled in the past). They refuse... and insist that they can do the order over the phone.  20 minutes later, the guy was having issues (likely hit the same problem I did) and he eventually hung up on me when I was on "hold" because he probably didn't know what to do. 

Bravo, Best Buy.

Been waiting for this deal!  I've been stuck with a 4 GB card while I have all these Vita games from PS+ downloaded on my PS3.  I didn't want to pay more than $50 for a 32 GB card.  So this deal is good enough for me.  I also applied a GC and several certs to make the deal sweeter.  I managed to order one for store pickup before the status changed to "Available Soon".  I wanted to pick up another card so I called my local BB.  Since the CSR couldn't figure out how I could pay for it over the phone, she agreed to hold it for me.  So I finally got both of my cards and ready to try out all these Vita games from PS+

Ordered this yesterday around 5pm est and picked up at the store today for $47.69. Didn't want to say I got it till I accually got it in hand as I had been burned more then once on a deal for the PS Vita 32gb, but I finally got it.

I just got an email saying mine is shipped so I'm going to assume that means they can't take it back now and I can breathe easy! I have a tracking number and everything.

I got my 2nd (in total) 32GB card today and went through all my PSN games for Vita that I can use and I realized just how much stuff you can actually fit on a 32GB. Granted it's not an awe inducing amount, but I was very surprised when I looked at a list.

On my 32GB I have the following games (and some apps, but those are minor in size) and 1.7GB free:

Chronovolt
Foosball 2012 
Germinator 
Jet Set Radio
Knytt Underground
Machinarium
Plants Vs. Zombies 
Retro City Rampage 
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward 
Zombie Tycoon 2
Big Sky Infinity 
BreakQuest: Extra Evolution
Dokuro
Dragon Fantasy Book I
Dragon's Crown
Earth Defense Force 2017 Portable
Escape Plan 
escapeVektor
Guacamelee
Jetpack Joyride 
Limbo
Men's Room Mayhem
Motorstorm RC 
Muramasa Rebirth
New Little Kings Story
Pinball Arcade
Sine Mora 
Sly Cooper Theives in Time 
Soul Sacrifice
Sound Shapes 
Sound Shapes DLC
Star Wars Pinball
StarDrone Extreame 
Super Stardust Delta 
Tales from Space Mutant Blobs Attack 
Touch My Katamari
Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3
Urban Trials Freestyle

On my 16GB I have the following games with 6GB free:

Aqua Kitty: Milk Mine Defender
Beats Slider
Beats Trellis
Cubixx
Haunt the House: Terrortown
OMG-Zombies!
rymdkapsel
Samurai Beatdown
Final Fantasy IX 
Final Fantasy VII 
Final Fantasy VIII 
Parasite Eve 
Parasite Eve II 
Rayman
Resident Evil 1 
Resident Evil 2 
Resident Evil 3 
Wild Arms 
Xenogears

Now my 4GB...that doesn't hold a lot, but I was able to get a few decent PSP games on there, but nothing to write home about.

So now I have a 32GB card with nothing to put on it really, but I am sure I will eventually, but I was surprised to see I couldn't really use it right now.

My local store said they sold out after I placed an instore pick-up. SOL :(

I used a gift card on it to lower the price too.

My local store said they sold out after I placed an instore pick-up. SOL :(

I used a gift card on it to lower the price too.
Keep watching the website. Every few hours they come back available for shipping. Kotaku put it up on their deals list, though, so they are going to go faster now.

I stopped at Best Buy on the way home from school because, well, it's on the way home from school. They had one left, so I combined the coupon and a $5 RZ cert with it to get the card for $40.

Sweet.

Thank you. Finally got my order in.

Guess now I should get a Vita.

I'm looking at you, Black Friday week...
I'm really hoping Sony is smart and makes sure there's some good deals out there on BF. This is the perfect time to get PS Vitas in peoples' hands.

I'm really hoping Sony is smart and makes sure there's some good deals out there on BF. This is the perfect time to get PS Vitas in peoples' hands.
I was tempted by that AC bundle at Amazon last year (was it $180?) but I can't do white.

KZ bundle in black for <$150 this year and I might cave.

I was tempted by that AC bundle at Amazon last year (was it $180?) but I can't do white.

KZ bundle in black for <$150 this year and I might cave.
I don't know. I bought the AC bundle at list price which a the time I think was $250? It might have been $199 by then. Who knows. I just saw 'limited edition white PS Vita' and I was sold. I can't imagine it'll get as low as $150 but maybe around $180 or such. It'll be a sorry day for Nintendo if/when the PS Vita is cheaper than the 3DS XL. Though I full expect the 3DS XL to drop to $179.99 or something and the 3DS to drop to $149.99 around the holidays. I only bought mine today because I wanted it for my frequent, waiting intensive doctor's appointments.

Also: shipping for the memory cards is no longer available at the moment.

I don't know. I bought the AC bundle at list price which a the time I think was $250? It might have been $199 by then. Who knows. I just saw 'limited edition white PS Vita' and I was sold. I can't imagine it'll get as low as $150 but maybe around $180 or such. It'll be a sorry day for Nintendo if/when the PS Vita is cheaper than the 3DS XL. Though I full expect the 3DS XL to drop to $179.99 or something and the 3DS to drop to $149.99 around the holidays. I only bought mine today because I wanted it for my frequent, waiting intensive doctor's appointments.

Also: shipping for the memory cards is no longer available at the moment.
Definitely $180 last BF, with 2 games and other stuff thrown in. The system is one year older now, and I don't get the sense that it's a stronger proposition than last year. More games, yes. More great games... not so much? If they don't have a deal at least $20-$30 below last year, I don't think they'll move the needle.

Definitely $180 last BF, with 2 games and other stuff thrown in. The system is one year older now, and I don't get the sense that it's a stronger proposition than last year. More games, yes. More great games... not so much? If they don't have a deal at least $20-$30 below last year, I don't think they'll move the needle.
I don't know why I can't remember when I got my PS Vita. I think it was last Christmas honestly so it probably was just $199 but... who knows. The receipt may still be in my closet with the box.

That was a pretty sweet deal. I could see them doing $180 again but I have no idea what they'd do for a bundle besides Killzone and a decent memory card. Has anything else super impressive even come out lately? It might be in a stronger position only because BF will be after the PS4 comes out but... yeah. I see where you're coming from. I could actually see a few Lego bundles or something for kids at $180 but... you know. We'll have to see.

I have no problem being wrong about this, btw. I just want these systems to get out there. I want more people to buy them so the PS Vita gets better support Stateside.

Yeah, if they don't have an equivalent deal this year, I won't be happy passing on the Assassin's Creed vita bundle, which was excellent considering the $250 msrp at the time. I held off this long waiting for the vita lite, but since the LCD screen is clearly inferior, I have to buy the older first generation vita.

I'd love to get a shipping confirmation on this today Best Buy.  It's supposedly expedited shipping and I've already sold my 16GB so now I'm dying to get my 32GB in.

Keep checking BB for the shipping info, I never received a Confirmtion, and when I checked it had already been delivered!

Loving the space!  Downloaded all the PS+ games since I got my PS+ card as well...  Going to play through Uncharted Again and try and get more trophies...Looking forward to Gravity Rush, and I loved playing liberty city stories from my PSP!!  Hope there are some good games coming to PS+ for vita!

Hope there are some good games coming to PS+ for vita!
Hotline Miami and Sine Mora are this month's games, both of them should be really awesome. Next month supposedly should be the core games refresh (Uncharted, Gravity Rush, Wipeout) since they'll have been around for a year next month. So hopefully the refresh does happen and we get some cool new games.

I'd love to see soul sacrifice in there as well as..well, pretty much anything except PS All-Stars. I think everyone has that by now :p

I'd love to see soul sacrifice in there as well as..well, pretty much anything except PS All-Stars. I think everyone has that by now :p
Soul Sacrifice would be great especially since there's an upgraded version coming out soon, so the original version is going to lose a lot of value, so it would be a perfect fit. I'd also like to see P4G in there.

I don't know why I can't remember when I got my PS Vita. I think it was last Christmas honestly so it probably was just $199 but... who knows. The receipt may still be in my closet with the box.

That was a pretty sweet deal. I could see them doing $180 again but I have no idea what they'd do for a bundle besides Killzone and a decent memory card. Has anything else super impressive even come out lately? It might be in a stronger position only because BF will be after the PS4 comes out but... yeah. I see where you're coming from. I could actually see a few Lego bundles or something for kids at $180 but... you know. We'll have to see.

I have no problem being wrong about this, btw. I just want these systems to get out there. I want more people to buy them so the PS Vita gets better support Stateside.
$199 list price didn't happen until last month. It's either $179.99 from Black Friday or $250, which is weird for that bundle.

Hotline Miami and Sine Mora are this month's games, both of them should be really awesome. Next month supposedly should be the core games refresh (Uncharted, Gravity Rush, Wipeout) since they'll have been around for a year next month. So hopefully the refresh does happen and we get some cool new games.
Awesome! I have Hotline Miami on my PC, but it would be good to have it on the go. I've been thinking about getting Sine Mora for my Nexus 7 or iPod Touch 5G, but I keep hearing about how some of the game screen is cut off on the iOS and Android versions, and that the PS Vita version is the way to go as far as a portable version is concerned. Nice to know I'll be getting that one for free.

Just received my package today.... Only to find out that I received Black Ops II headphones, WHAT THE fuck?

Gonna go to my local BB tomorrow to get this shit remedied, now I'm probably out of luck in getting a 32GB since it's sold out everywhere in my area.

Just received my package today.... Only to find out that I received Black Ops II headphones, WHAT THE fuck?

Gonna go to my local BB tomorrow to get this shit remedied, now I'm probably out of luck in getting a 32GB since it's sold out everywhere in my area.
Which headset was it?

Update on my end.

I was able to get a price adjustment after I had originally got it price matched Amazon's price of $7x.xx?

So on top of getting it for $45 and using a $25 Reward Zone cert, this came out to be a pretty good deal.

Now waiting on some decent PSN sales for my VITA!

I'm trying to find hte post. But one of the staff replied to a comment asking about why the Vita titles were not updated at E3 and said it had not been a year yet since Vita was added. He went on to say that we should also expect some titles to stay around a little longer than normal in the IGC. Maybe it was me, or my pessimism, but I'm thinking we might not get new Vita evergreen titles until spring.

Ordered yesterday morning around 7pst, shipped out this morning at 8 pst. I hope i don't receive black ops head phones :p

My order from 2 days ago is still processing.  Hopefully it just comes today like some others have had happen to them.

Checked to Best Buys while I was out and about on my lunch, neither of the had the 32GBs in stock anymore.  Wanted to grab a backup one just in case something weird (like Blops headphones) happens to my original order.

Don't hold your breath on back ordered ones...  this sale, the $20 off and the fact that stores don't have any left... I feel like Sony is discontinuing this memory card for the 64 GB ones... just my thought on the shortage and sale prices.

Ordered Wednesday and received order received confirmation at around 3:30 PM, just got order shipped confirmation at around 3:30 PM today, checked tracking number and the status is "out for delivery". I even checked the order status this morning and it was "processing". Excited about the speed, but confused as well :whistle2:/

bread's done
Back