(DEAD) Best Buy - PSVita 32GB Memory Card $64.99 ($44.99 After GCU Discount) - In Store Pick Up Only

coopscohen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
Thanks to handsomepete for the find. I thought this needed it's own thread.

Best Buy has the PSVita 32GB Memory Card on sale for $64.99 ($44.99 after GCU Discount) - As of now available for in store pickup only.

No link because every time I add one, it doesn't do so properly. Just go to the Best Buy Website and type in vita memory card to find it.

Last edited by a moderator:
The bestbuy website does not like me using chrome, I was able to order it using the BB app. Thanks OP.

Looking forward to a sale on vita games. 

How do I copy my data from my current card to the new one?

The bestbuy website does not like me using chrome, I was able to order it using the BB app. Thanks OP.
Looking forward to a sale on vita games.

How do I copy my data from my current card to the new one?
Do a complete backup to a PS3 or PC, insert new card, restore.

I'm not in need of a memory card right now, but this is a great deal. I'm only missing the 8GB card, but I'm no where near maxing out my 32GB or 16GB Card. Thanks for sharing though.

You just can't have more than one in the cart or something. It wouldn't let me add more than one at a time together.

Also, Chrome wouldn't let me do anything with bestbuy.com today. I had to do all my orders through Firefox.

So you can order more than one?
I would advise against doing more than 2 at the most though for anyone thinking of ordering more. The order limit is 1 per order, but that actually means "1 per customer," and the promotion on Gamer's Club says 1 offer per account too. Best Buy has been cracking down on people that go over their limits lately, so it's not worth it to have your orders cancelled or your account flagged as Best Buy is the only retailer still having regular good deals on games. You'll probably get away with 2, but the more you get, the more risk there is.

Also, Chrome wouldn't let me do anything with bestbuy.com today. I had to do all my orders through Firefox.
Weird, I had the same problem with it not working in Firefox for me today, but it worked in Opera.

The card keeps going in and out of stock to be shipped so anyone still looking to order one should keep an eye on the page.

OT Question:

I haven't been following the news about the Vita TV device but last I read it was supposed to be Japan only. If someone was going to import one, or if it is ever released stateside would it use these memory cards?

I have two 32GB Vita cards as is (one for my vita; one for the gf's) and I'm a firm believer in you can't have too many but I'm curious if the Vita TV device uses vita memory cards or some other method of storage

OT Question:

I haven't been following the news about the Vita TV device but last I read it was supposed to be Japan only. If someone was going to import one, or if it is ever released stateside would it use these memory cards?

I have two 32GB Vita cards as is (one for my vita; one for the gf's) and I'm a firm believer in you can't have too many but I'm curious if the Vita TV device uses vita memory cards or some other method of storage
99% sure it uses these memory cards.

Just got my PS Vita memory card from the Best Buy near Yankee Stadium.  Finally, I got a 32 GB PS Vita memory card!  Trying to get a 32 GB PS Vita memory card at a decent price for me was like trying to chase a unicorn. 

Missed this although I saw it very early on: saw "GCU" in the title and thought, too bad, my sub ended a few months back. Now I found out it only required GC (it doesn't seem like GCU even exists anymore). Thanks OP!

Damn, not in stock around me.  Planning on getting a Vita at some point this year, would've been nice to have a bigger memory card waiting.

Just couldn't pull the trigger. Good deal but I'll remain a cheap ass balancing what's on my smaller card. Too many games, next gen coming up to use 50 in credit on this.

Just couldn't pull the trigger. Good deal but I'll remain a cheap ass balancing what's on my smaller card. Too many games, next gen coming up to use 50 in credit on this.
Since the PS4 requires a PS+ account to play online (if that's your thing) I'd think now was a perfect time to upgrade to the larger card in order to take full advantage of the Instant Game Collection. That was my justification.

Since the PS4 requires a PS+ account to play online (if that's your thing) I'd think now was a perfect time to upgrade to the larger card in order to take full advantage of the Instant Game Collection. That was my justification.
I've had a vita since plus came to it and never had issues with balancing what's on card. So for me it's a luxury I'll have to pass on.

Well this sucks. I made an order for pick up online yesterday at 2pm to a store where it was "available".  At 6am today I get an email saying it's no longer available. Going to have to call and see what they can do since it's sold out everywhere near me.

Yess! Managed to get one. Yesterday had trouble getting the GCU discount.

Too bad I didn't have a rewards cert to get it down cheaper but hey, this is a good price. I needed a new card. Balancing space with a 4gb wasn't doing it anymore!

Well this sucks. I made an order for pick up online yesterday at 2pm to a store where it was "available". At 6am today I get an email saying it's no longer available. Going to have to call and see what they can do since it's sold out everywhere near me.
Same thing happened to me, I called CS and they arranged to ship one to me. 47.xx was charged to my card so its going through.

Welp item not in stock at the store I chose. Called BB to see if they can ship it or have store pick up in another location. No go on both options. :( Guess i continue to wait for a 32 gb deal. :(

Annoying that the item said in stock and apparently wasn't at all.

Welp item not in stock at the store I chose. Called BB to see if they can ship it or have store pick up in another location. No go on both options. :( Guess i continue to wait for a 32 gb deal. :(

Annoying that the item said in stock and apparently wasn't at all.
If you go into the store in person they might be able to order it for you. My store offered to do that. Not sure how they'd handle the pricing, though. I don't know if you pay upfront for something they order or not. But that could be an option. Or they just offered that option for me because I almost threw up in their trashcan. (I stayed home sick from work but damn it I went for that card... then wound up getting it in an online restock.)

Ordered one yesterday afternoon and despite the fact that I chose standard shipping, UPS says it's out for delivery now.  What the hell Best Buy, can I no longer trust you to provide terrible customer service in exchange for low prices?

My store has it, but as I'm on campus at the moment, it's at least a 30-minute round trip to pick one up, and they "no longer" hold products.

That's okay, I guess. I have two 16's. Didn't really *need* a 32. Just wanted one.

So I'm saving $45.

If you go into the store in person they might be able to order it for you. My store offered to do that. Not sure how they'd handle the pricing, though. I don't know if you pay upfront for something they order or not. But that could be an option. Or they just offered that option for me because I almost threw up in their trashcan. (I stayed home sick from work but damn it I went for that card... then wound up getting it in an online restock.)
Interesting. That was nice of them. The first BB rep I spoke to tried to get them to order but they couldn't/wouldn't. I called again because I found that a store 20 minutes has some. I don't know why the reps didn't see it when they checked but the 2nd rep changed the order info. So hopefully it's still in stock. If not, I'll try and do what you did.

(hope you feel better soon btw :D )

The online ordering has been messed up for hours (at least for me).  First, it told me all my local stores had it, then none were available, and now shipping is available, but there is an error every time I tried to place the order.

Ugh, I'm really tempted to get one since I'm tired about the lack of storage my 8GB one has.....but I need to save up for PS4.  Can't constantly waste $50 here and $50 there when it comes out next month.  Guess I'll hold off for now. :/

Unavailable for me. No where near my location and no shipping available. Bummer. Maybe its worth waiting for the 64GB. If that is priced at $100 is pretty much the same as paying for 2 32GB cards at this price anyway.

My 32gig card also got delivered today. Shipped a lot quicker than I'm used to, especally coming from them.

I checked the shipping history and it said that it shipped out of Loveland,CO and I live in Denver... Do they ship from stores?  I have never seen a BB package come from there...  I mean that is the only reason it took one day to ship...  My other package from BB for my PS+ card shipped from the east coast last friday, and is just arriving today.

bread's done
Back