(DEAD) Best Buy - PSVita 32GB Memory Card $64.99 ($44.99 After GCU Discount) - In Store Pick Up Only

coopscohen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
Thanks to handsomepete for the find. I thought this needed it's own thread.

Best Buy has the PSVita 32GB Memory Card on sale for $64.99 ($44.99 after GCU Discount) - As of now available for in store pickup only.

No link because every time I add one, it doesn't do so properly. Just go to the Best Buy Website and type in vita memory card to find it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP!  I missed out on that $50 deal from AT&T a while back.  Just placed an order with free expedited shipping since I am elite plus.  My order came out to $48.70 shipped!  

I got mine in store with no problem. Glad it came back in stock for you all. I finally got the 32 gb! Holy crap, did that take forever. 

BUY IT, SELL YOUR 16 GB OR SELL THIS? I MEAN IT IS WORTH A WHOLE LOT MORE THAN $44... EVEN IF IT IS A FLIP FOR YA, IT IS SMART!

$65 ON AMAZON RIGHT NOW... I MEAN $15 IS PRETTY GOOD FOR A FLIP LIKE THIS! AND 16GB USED IS SELLING FOR $25... IT'S A THOUGHT
True..very true.

Went to the store to buy this, and the coupon automatically loaded.  I didn't even have to print it out.  Pretty sweet deal.

Thanks OP. I just ordered one for $27.05 after a $20 cert. Now I have to figure out what to do with the $58 card that has been "shipping now" for two days from AWD that I'm unable to cancel. Oh gosh and the worst part, mentally preparing to deal with my best buy's amazing employees

thanks for the heads up OP.  I was having trouble ordering for pickup on the main site.  Went to m.bestbuy.com and was able to apply RZ certs and pay with a gift card without any problems.

Wow! I price matched new egg yesterday and bought one with some reward certificates. Time to go back and pricematch the difference.

Trying to order for in store pickup but I cant use my rewardzone certificates. Now to decide if I want to just pay for it all.

Crap, just went to pick up my in-store pickup order and the computers were down. I'll have to go back tomorrow.

Nice deal.  Submitted to Amazon as well. 

Related, isn't there a 64gb card on the way?  I recall there being a pre-order Amazon link but I can't seem to find it.

guys looks like the repeated posts would suggest that bb's computers are down, meaning no reward zone, no coupons, no anything that is a part of their servers...  this deal may run out before they come back so get to your stores!

I have $40 in Reward certificates too.... blah! I ordered anyways and am hoping that when I go to pick it up that I will be able to change the payment method to Reward Certificates.

Picked this up with 2 Wii Nunchuks and the clearance WiiU essentials kit to take advantage of their accessories promo. Got $15 off the entire accessory order.

$45 32GB Vita card

$30 2 x Nunchuks (after $10 deduction)

$1 WiiU essentials kit (after $5 deduction)

Came out to just under $83 for everything.

Ordered for store pickup and never got an email or anything.  Tried to log into their site and print the coupon and couldn't log in.  Just went to the store and my order wasn't showing up but they just manually over-rode the $20 and I walked out with a $44.99 card.  Super pumped as my new Vita arrived in the mail today and this is ridiculously good timing.

Had to jump on this. Sadly I'm force to do store pick up. In a city I'm new in. 2+ hours away by public transportation. I mean...can't say no to this deal.

Ordered for store pickup and never got an email or anything. Tried to log into their site and print the coupon and couldn't log in. Just went to the store and my order wasn't showing up but they just manually over-rode the $20 and I walked out with a $44.99 card. Super pumped as my new Vita arrived in the mail today and this is ridiculously good timing.
I'm on my way to do this right now because I just did a in-store pick up order for some games that I'm suspecting may have gotten effed over by this server issue, too. I can't even log in online now.

Quickly becoming unavailable everywhere.
Yeah, I just check my local store and its says they're unavailable now. Man, I hope I dont get screwed out of this deal because the computers were down at my store. Hopefully when I go back tomorrow I'll be able to pick it up with no issues.

I placed an order around 530ish and I didn't get an email, nor did the order show up on bestbuy.com until almost 730. Luckily just got the pickup ready notification a few seconds ago!

I have had several orders canceled due to saying its in stock on line but then get the unavailable email notice.  The last store called and said their inventory system went down today and there are none in stock within 100 miles.  Guess I'm out of luck. 

Got shipping confirmation. Apparently, mine will be delivered tomorrow, here in Wisconsin, while being shipped from Michigan. Nice!

They recently stopped doing that because people would ask to place high priced items on hold, and they would never pick them up. Mad annoying when you work CS...
All you have to do is purchase online with the "Pick Up In Store" option. They will list all stores in your area with the item in stock, and you choose the one you want to pick it up at. They'll hold the item for a full week after purchase.

Well ordered one for store pick up , now I just have to call newegg and beg them to waive the restocking and/or return shipping fees for the unopened one a paid 62$ for last week .

FYI, it's available for shipping again. Might help some SoCal CAGs since I know all the ones around me say "UNAVAILABLE" right now, so the in-store availability is questionable.

I went into my store to see if I could pick one up and they tried really hard to help me out. They spent almost half an hour looking for a phantom pair of memory cards that were still in the system. One guy even broke out some packages that weren't supposed to be stocked until next week but no luck.

I just got a confirmation on a shipped card, though, so hopefully that doesn't get canceled or something.

Looks like everyone who bitched about the 32GB being $99 when the GCU offered first posted needs to eat some crow!

I went into my store to see if I could pick one up and they tried really hard to help me out. They spent almost half an hour looking for a phantom pair of memory cards that were still in the system. One guy even broke out some packages that weren't supposed to be stocked until next week but no luck.

I just got a confirmation on a shipped card, though, so hopefully that doesn't get canceled or something.
They couldn't find them because someone stole them :whistle2:( Shrinkage on high capacity Vita cards is apparently off the charts, which is why Target and a lot of other retailers have stopped carrying the 32GB in store.

I did a store pick up order but when I check it online it says the order is invalid even though I got a ready for pick up confirmation. The issue is the store is about an hour away, so I think I'll just ignore that pick up and have it shipped since it's back in stock for shipping anyway for the same price.

Couldn't get to a store today, so I tried online. My nearest store still has some and the $20 was automatically deducted. $45 for a 32 GB. I don't even have a Vita yet, but this is a great deal.

Thanks, ordered one, cheapest is Gohasting used at $40, but it's almost never in stock...  For $10 more (tax included), this is a pretty good deal.  To the CAG posted 64gb for $100, this deal is virtually the same thing.  Instead of one 64gb card, you're getting TWO pieces of 32gb.  Of course, the bigger card is more convenient, but IMO, the 32gb will hold more Vita games you probably going to play.

bread's done
Back