[DEAD] Call of Duty: Ghosts Prestige Edition $119.99 ($80 off) @ BB PS3 ONLY

Seems like a good deal, I don't even have a PS3, but I ordered this.

I figure I can sell the game to a friend, and hopefully sell off the season pass to someone else.

Ok, this just makes it even more likely that they will honor that other CoD bundle (if you don't know what I'm talking about, then don't worry about it).  Apparently people just aren't buying this prestige stuff.

Ok, this just makes it even more likely that they will honor that other CoD bundle (if you don't know what I'm talking about, then don't worry about it). Apparently people just aren't buying this prestige stuff.
Or more then likely it is another mistake by best buy.

COD stuff sells... no matter how ridiculous the content or the price.

Thanks OP in for one! Now only if it was for the PS4 too. :)
i think this qualifies for for $9.99 upgrade to ps4 you just have to trade in the game keep the rest and the season pass will transfer to the ps4 automatically as will the stats

Last edited by a moderator:
Well season pass should transfer over, and you can trade in and upgrade to PS4 version for $10 at amazon / gamestop. (Or am I making this up... I can't remember right now).
Well that's good then I'll just keep everything and just trade the game for the PS4 version :razz:

Well season pass should transfer over, and you can trade in and upgrade to PS4 version for $10 at amazon / gamestop. (Or am I making this up... I can't remember right now).
I think you need the receipt with those though. I.e. to trade in at gamestop you need to have your receipt that you purchased the game from them - and they put a time restriction on it (90 days or something like that). And that was for the 360>XB1 upgrades. Not sure any details have been given for PS3>PS4 trade-ins.

I don't see CoD: Ghosts on that page, am I missing something?
It's not there right now. I think it was at one point.

I hope this is gone by the time I'm done getting caught up in this forum; I don't really need to be buying this, but it's such a great deal...

got one i already have my ps4 version paid off i guess i will transfer the money to killzone instead

Just ordered this.  Hopefully it'll go through, then I can cancel my hardened edition that I have paid off at Gamestop for the PS4 and trade up when the PS4 is released.  

I haven't messed with Gamestop in awhile... can you cancel a paid off game reserve and put the money on something else in store?

Just ordered this. Hopefully it'll go through, then I can cancel my hardened edition that I have paid off at Gamestop for the PS4 and trade up when the PS4 is released.

I haven't messed with Gamestop in awhile... can you cancel a paid off game reserve and put the money on something else in store?

Sure, they can't force you to keep something like that.

Looks like it's dead--"Sold Out Online" and I can't select in-store pickup without getting an error.

I thought about this and was thinking about using a GC to pay for it, but it died as I was adding it to my cart, so I suppose that's that. :)

Looks like it's dead--"Sold Out Online" and I can't select in-store pickup without getting an error.

I thought about this and was thinking about using a GC to pay for it, but it died as I was adding it to my cart, so I suppose that's that. :)
i think the ps4 version i still available. lol

I just don't see how they can justify the normal $200 price tag. There is certainly not an extra $140 worth of content and extra bullshit there to make it worth that kind of money.

$120 seems fair enough I guess.

I just don't see how they can justify the normal $200 price tag. There is certainly not an extra $140 worth of content and extra bullshit there to make it worth that kind of money.

$120 seems fair enough I guess.
Yeah 60 for the pass, Camera, Bracelet, steel case is a very good deal. including the in game stuff that it comes with is also very nice.

isnt the season pass $50 alone?
Aren't season passes usually like 20 dollars?

Edit: wow just looked it up and it was 50 bucks so yeah... looks like im gonna sell that not really interested in the DLC at all.

bread's done
Back